GT6 Lucky dip racing

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by leeboy910, Jan 8, 2014.

1. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Hi all,

I'm thinking of some ideas for non-league races we can do and have come up with something.
    This does rely on certain things such as people willing to buy a car specifically for the series, but has some merit.

Essentially, we pick a 'type' of vehicle (i.e. GT500, K-Car, European Sedan...you get the idea). On the day of the race, maybe a couple of hours before, each racer is given a car to buy which is theirs for the race/series. This is done by the series organiser or a mod, whichever people prefer, so that each racer has only a small amount of time to prepare.

Might be fun, basically go buy a car, then race it against everyone else with no practice.
    Would try and keep the cost of vehicles down so that those of us who haven't got a 'glitch garage' don't have to grind too much to buy new vehicles. Obviously we'd have PP limits so there may be some tuning involved.

Any thoughts?
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I like it Leeboy, much like FNRR. Be good to have a tuning series, if you want to test it you can use this Friday night.