Is there an easy fix for this?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by stucar17, Dec 27, 2011.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey guys, went to download the gt5 DLC last night and my credit card had expired, buggered if I know what my password is, so I can't download anything from the ps store till I update my cc details.

Short and sweet, anyway of getting my password through Sony network or will I have to set up a new account. Has anyone actually talked to anyone at customer care to get any info like this??

Am Spewin, write your passwords down !!
  2. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

Not quite sure which password you need. If it is the PSN's one then just got to the Playstation Network site and click on the 'join now' icon and it will give you the "forgot password" option just as long as you know you email address, that is, if you didn't write that down too. :lol:
  3. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thanks miki, I got into it. Was trying to update my credit card details under account management.

I fluked the password, will write it down now !!!
  4. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    if ya like Stu write ya Email and password in a msg and send it 2 me and i will make sure i don't lose it :lol: :lol:
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    thanks Aussie, but i would hate for you to get mine and Koastrs details mixed up so i will have to say no thanks :lol: :lol:
  6. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    :lol: :lol: no chance of that m8 i've labeled all of Koastrs gear and Snake got most of the LOOT,
    but i got the chocolate topping and its ran out so come on be a good sport cough it up i need some more. :lol: