GT6 GTPlanet Endurance Series Hub

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JonoStan96, Aug 9, 2015.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    This page will serve as a place to find links to live streams, discuss events and a place to support fellow ROOZ drivers participating in the series. Lets try to keep this one civil, shall we?

While I'll try to keep the page updated as much as I can in terms of the two RaceOnOZ entries, I'm not responsible for the other members in other teams, they are of course encouraged to post here on what race they are entering, and who they're representing.

As always, live streams on youtube allow you to chat, and messages of support are always appreciated! On occasion, you might hear myself or @Beau_Albert commentating on the races, which is a very cool experience.

All information about the series can be found below, which will provide you with individual race threads, a general discussion and the noticeboard, which details regs and series entries.
    https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gtp-endurance-series.366/
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
    TDZdave and Kieran_B33 like this.
  2. JonoStan96

PSN ID
  3. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    RaceOnOZ will line up 3rd on the grid for this morning's 4 hours of Fuji.
    TDZdave and Kieran_B33 like this.
  4. JonoStan96

PSN ID
  5. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    It's a provisional 3rd place for RaceOnOZ. @warrior2167 was electrifying in the final 2 hours, but unfortunately too many incidents in the first half killed our race.
    TDZdave, Kieran_B33 and Peter Wise like this.
  6. JonoStan96

PSN ID
  7. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Bloody well done, FL as well.:thumbsup:
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  8. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Good job Jonathan and @warrior2167 you've seemed to already have caused controversy in your debut :laugh:

Later on RaceOnOz will be racing in London 12h!
    Meanwhile @Beau_Albert Will be in some type of racing car I believe in the London 12h!
    And I will be in the all new endurance experience team which debuted at Motegi 12h a few weeks ago with beau and I. coming an excellent 2nd

we will be back in that car again together for the spa 24! Racing ahaisnt RaceOnOz once again later on in the year

Also not to forgot the lmp3 team which will involve Jono, warrior, mus and I with two events to go :)

RaceOnOz taking GTP over! Well done guys
    warrior2167 and JonoStan96 like this.
  9. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I will be tackling the VLN3 race on the weekend in GTCup, and just a fortnight later, the 24 Hours of Nurburgring. Many of you guys on ROOZ know i pride myelf on that circuit, and with the potential to win the GTCup Drivers Championship on the line, you can bet your money i'll be 110% committed to attacking to the very end!!! :D Lets go grab that first Drivers title for a ROOZ driver!!!!
    warrior2167 and JonoStan96 like this.
  10. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Good idea beau! I'm also in VLN3 with some type of German engineered vehicle! God dammit TCN lol
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    how does pitting work in the london race?
  12. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Hahah we are use to seeing the calander as London 12h at brands hatch, whops lol
  13. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    So, full preparation now in full swing for the N24 coming up! No official Raceonoz team will be competing, however myself and Jono will be returning to the team that gave us both our Debut's, the Green Hell Heathens, and we are taking on the Green hell itself!! LETS GO HEATHENS!
    [​IMG]
    Peter Wise and JonoStan96 like this.
  14. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Fortunately nailed my qualifying lap for the upcoming VLN 3 Race that is coming up at 4am this morning, got a 8.24.1 out of the Megane to put me P3 out of the 24 drivers who took on the ring. Myself and my teammates laps will be averaged together, and we should be around an 8:30 for our time, which should put us towards the pointy end hopefully! Race livestream can be found here, and remember to support the #88 Green Hell Heathens Renault :)
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  15. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Started the race from pole, and after a minor off track excursion on the opening lap, i fought back to get GHH a 90 second lead after 2 hours off darkness at the ring! :D
    JonoStan96, seth123 and Hatfield like this.
  16. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    WOO HOO!!!!! Pole position and race winner of both VLN Races, which puts us on that nice, shiny pole position for the 24 hours of Nurburgring and, gives me the title lead in GTCup!!! :D :D :D
    skywalker, JonoStan96 and seth123 like this.
  17. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    how did you manage to keep the pace of those Honda's and Lotus's off?
  18. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Well, tonight's the big one!!!! Myself, @N64TheStig007 and @KeedenMcdonald will be taking to the grid for the 24 Hours of Nurburgring representing the Green Hell Heathens! Jono and Keeden will be piloting the #45 GTR in the GT3 class and will be fighting for overall honours against the very quick field of drivers, including TNR's @FILO who i believe is on Pole for GT3.

In GTCup i'll be starting the car from 2nd on the grid after grabbing Pole and the race win in both VLN races, and also winning the Silverstone 12hours before that, so the #88 GHH Renault is the form team to beat, and everyone will be keeping an eye on our team in this class!

I'll keep you updated on how things in GTCup are going, but don't expect too much info from GT3 with drivers from ROOZ racing in both TNR and GHH teams. May the best team win!! I'm sure Jono will post the livestream link, when it's live :)
    FILO and The_Spectre like this.
  19. FILO

FILO Rookie

PSN ID
    TNR_FILO
    looking forward to the fight :p
  20. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    :thumbsup: Good luck for the mighty ring gentlemen