GT5 GT5 TTs

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Rumbleshorts, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Enzo? It is an insane piece of carbon fibre with sports tyres :(
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Tried Lambo again, rubbish sadly. Understeers everywhere. Might have a go at the 2J again.
  3. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

New one's up, German 560PP!
  4. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Pulled out my Nardo for go at the 560PP event. Finished my lap 790th, was 800th by the load screen and now I'm 2555. Bloody AWD car is the troll car again, groan!
  5. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I tried to get it with the CSL at 560PP, big mistake... Then when I switched to the troll car, I was a wee bit over the limit on bourbon and couldn't pull out a decent lap :lol:

I will have to try this out in the W12 Nandos concept, if I have one that is...
  6. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Set you some times to chase while I'm away Rumbles. Couldn't bring myself to run the Audi, so you shouldn't have too much trouble there. I do like the GXR concept car though, so that may be more of a challenge. Someone's got a go-kart on the top of the rankings???
  7. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Hot TF did they do that, karts are fitted with softs...
  8. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

So with the latest TT, how many of you are just getting the gold on Nord and moving on to Spa? I know I did :lol:
  9. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hand up, 1 lap of each, job done.
  10. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I have yet to utilise the troll car on Nord, maybe a task for this week :)

As for Spa, I start with the right intentions but then have a few too many bourbons under my belt to actually put in solid laps. Best so far is 2:01 I think, another one on the to-do pile :lol:
  11. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    AWD again.....
  12. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Yeah but a weird glitch happened to me.. I set my time, exited game. Came back in and it still recognises my time but doesn't recognise me getting gold so I get the money all over again lol!

Time so far is set with the AYC, going to try the LSD and see how that goes. I just can't ever like CS tyres though.
  13. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I beat E and made rank (provisional) 1525 with a 1:40:871 :p
  14. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I took the pug out around Madrid last night and gave you something to chase Rumbles. Load the ghost up and watch how I take the first corner/hairpin!?!?!?
  15. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Haha, funny with the latest TT seasonal... The entry requirements shows a 'Banned Cars" list :lol:
  16. MrTopCat

MrTopCat New Recruit

Hey, just to let you know guys. I just received a ticket for the Escudo Dirt Trial car for completing the new seasonal races, 4WD.
    Pretty expensive car for 5 fun races. Worth a go I reckon and the Toscana track is aweswome, corners open out on exit to make quite a fast track. Good fun.
  17. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Forget the F1 for GVR, go the V12 Aston baby!!! Did the Tsukuba in the S8 car...2J just kills it.
  18. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

In the latest Seasonal (350PP), currently sitting in 464th. Only did 2 laps so could push farther up if I really wanted.

Which I might do :lol:

Everyone seems to be using the 2J for the 550PP TT, so I am using the GT-R N24 Schulze to be different. Have never used it, let alone tuned it, so it is a perfect time to do so. Just need to allow for the wet :|

EDIT: Here is the [unfinshed] tune I created: http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7584262#post7584262. Letl me know what you think :)