finally made it...

Discussion in 'New Members' started by andyc709292, May 2, 2015.

1. andyc709292

andyc709292 New Recruit

PSN ID
    Andyc709292
    So following some fairly heady campaigning from at least one forum regular I got round to joining the revolution.
    Looking forward to some of the lower pp races - we've found them much more fun than the bigger races in the past.
    Looks like a great community too, fantastic stuff.

Cheers
    AndyC
    stucar17 and WAC like this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Welcome Andy,

Let us know what you want to race and we will point you in the right direction.

The new Sunday league starts in a few weeks if interested. Other than that we have other events on other nights and times so just let us know what it is you are after.

Cheers stu
  3. andyc709292

andyc709292 New Recruit

PSN ID
    Andyc709292
    Hi,
    Thanks for this. One of the more regular members (mmm_homebrew) races with my small club on Thursdays, I'll pretty much stalk him around what races are good to join.

In any case, the lower pp cars are fun and more likely to be competitive for me, I'm certainly no championship driver.
    In terms of promotion of own races, I'll be waiting a bit, but at some point would like to shout out about the races we run - it's light on and only on Thursday nights. Is that appropriate?

Cheers
    Andy
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    our sunday night races are all based on pace, spread over 7 divisions. am sure we can get you in a div with drivers about the same pace if thats what you want.

As for promoting other races, would generally say its ok, so long as its not in direct competition to what we are doing here with sponsors etc. I will be running a thursday night NASCAR event starting in a few weeks, so that may clash...otherwise we cant stop drivers doing other events.Should be all good.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  6. andyc709292

andyc709292 New Recruit

PSN ID
    Andyc709292
    Thanks Hatfield - I may well have a spin in those (probably literally).
    I'm happy letting things slide for now with what was my league - we used to run a minor league but life got in the way! So now it's just a blogspot and replays, nothing in terms of ongoing racing and points. No time!
  7. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    Hi andy i have raced you in one of your thursday dashes with @mmm_homebrew it was good i liked it
    Since @Hatfield is doing a very similar thing here why don't you and hat team up and make a thrusday night series starting when @stucar17 series finishes

Just throwing it out there
    Hatfield likes this.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    If you wanted to host something on Thursdays when we have some free nights, you are welcome to create events under the 'ROOZ take it to the street' umbrella and I will do points and tables for you.
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  9. andyc709292

andyc709292 New Recruit

PSN ID
    Andyc709292
    Hi Footlong, Yes, I remember being thrashed by you - not often I use the words footlong and thrashed in one sentence..
    Given my random nature of work and commitment to GT6, I'll take Hatfield's steer on this - happy to assist as needed, and perhaps host/manage the odd run, but in reality kids etc makes me not consistent!
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    should work out fine. Most events in the new series are 1-nighters consisting of 4 races.
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield