Division 2 (S6)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by carn_the_pies, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah 6th or 7th is better then my 8th m8, but i can't complain as i only raced i think it was 2 or 3 times so yeah if my net problems didn't get in the way, i reckon i would have been right up there this season but SH*t happens.. :p

and yes i have noticed the wired numbers and information that comes up in the replay saved screen, i don't know why it does it, Could be the make of cars or colour of the cars that it reads???? :/

as for your suggestion of F1 cars next season, :| ARE U 4 REAL!!!!!!?? :eek: F*@K THAT!! open wheels with this bunch you're bonker mad :lol: :lol: i can't drive F1 cars to save my life!
    but it may work, i could barely drive ZR1 at the start so yeah i'd give a go but don't come anywhere near who know what would happen :p :lol:
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Thanks Barra. Corrected. :)
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773

Really the only way is to spend a couple of nights racing the different cars up for voting. Maybe we could have a couple of nights doing 10 lappers in each car before we all vote. Doing it with the fast guys in div 1 will help us all get a benchmark a bit easier. Snake, chev and enforcer are always up for some racing so im sure they would be able to help out

Just not Jezza, that would be depressing !!
  4. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Well done Anon! You dominated mate!
  5. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Back at you Chev, didn't take you long to get you feet in Div 1.
  6. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Well......I must admit that the average speed of Div 1 has dropped in the last couple of Seasons. The absence of Beau, Koastr, Paulie and the like have meade it easier for mediocre drivers like myself to step up a couple of spots in the standings. Not taking anything away from the current drivers, they are some tough cookies!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.