GT6 [COMPLETED] Full Dmg, No ABS/Aids, with Safety Car

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Oct 8, 2014.

1. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

@Hatfield isn't 4th 13 points? So TB should get 13 + 1 for FL = 14. Surely your not awarding another FL point for the 2 lap sprint of which the 1st lap can be dismissed due to standing start??
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Sorry you are correct. What a rookie mistake. Fixed on my end, will update after next round.
    COME_AND_GET_ME7 likes this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Hope to see you all tonight for the Silverstone: Stowe / Brands Hatch Indy sprint round 3 & 4
    Ad2mny likes this.
  4. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

I would love to but I gotta hit the books tonight. Will be back for the final 2 rounds tho. Hopefully the others can show TB how to drive to minimise the blow my championship chances will take for missing a round.
  5. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Not sure if I can make it or not either guys. If I do, it will be with zero practice!
  6. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    What time EDST?
  7. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I'll be there!
  8. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    I've gone into all the races with zero practice so far gaz. And haven't practiced for tonight either.
  9. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Same here. We're all gonna die turn 1 at brands indy lol
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    It is currently 7:45 and qually should start at 8:30, so in 45mins from this post
  11. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    room open
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Thanks for coming tonight all. If someone could post the results that would be great!
  13. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Good fun tonight, cheers for letting me in Hatfield. Really liking the challenge of no ABS, adds a new element to the driving experience. Can't say I'm too pleased with blowing two wins, but hey that's racing, kudos to TB for being there when I stuffed up. The shifting is just plain weird though, I still can't get used to it!

Can't wait for next week, hopefully I wont drive too much like a tool and throw away another win, I'm getting good at that these days!
  14. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
  15. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I'll get fastest laps shortly.
  16. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    [​IMG]
    Pole emmo

[​IMG]
    Pole Jono.
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  17. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Race 1 so so for me. Wasn't real sure of the track, didn't have any real expectations. Had some brilliant dices, most memorable early ones with Jono, then towards the end with Dek until final lap when he spun trying a real tight blocking line in the last couple of bends, spinning on the grass and we both made heavy contact.

Race 2 was much better, expected to have more troubles turn 1 than it actually was. Tb and Jono took off early, and we're nearly gone already by lap 2, but an off by Jono out of Graham's hill bend had me puckered up in the pants as he wobbled back onto the circuit just ahead but stayed out of the way just. A Jono induced safety car a few laps later closed the huge gap tb had pulled out, and I somehow managed to cling to his rear for the rest of the race. 2nd last lap, tb had a huge wobble at Druids, which lasted all the way to Graham's hill, and it looked like I might get close enough for a pass but it wasn't to be. My final 4 laps were all pb's getting faster and faster but ran out of laps.

Brilliant stuff, well done tb, your night tonight.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Great racing last night guys. Almost thought we wouldn't have a safety car in race 2. Funny that I as the safety car was disconnected in race 1 (my wife had watched a youtube vid on her iphone).
    Bring on Autumn Ring Mini...or...Emmo Ring Mini
    emmo46 likes this.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield