GT6 [Completed] 2,9,16/12 Wednesday night NASCAR

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by stucar17, Nov 23, 2015.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @stucar17 it's looking like you may need two rooms.
  2. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Although as soon as you make it two rooms there'll be no shows that mean it should have been one room.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I am in for tonight. I will run the Jeff Gordon #24 2013
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah, lets run with 1 room at the moment guys and see what happens....a few of the guys havent replied yet so might have to adjust on the fly.....Skywalker can be a sub driver for nathan as he has already said he cant make it....
  5. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    I have friends coming over for dinner tonight and I don't know if I'll be on in time but I'll do my best to kick them out before 8:30 lol
  6. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Might be a little pushed for time tonight. Doing long hours at work atm getting home late. Will try to get organized and fed asap to make the start.
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys. Will wait till 8:45 before we make a start, or as soon as the room is full.
  8. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Update 1.22 just dropped. Only a small one at 35Mb.
  9. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    I'm on my way just having a bit of trouble getting the old PS3 going
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Awesome fun!!! Timed my last pitstop wrong with team mate @skywalker and we were out of the top 5 but still a great night! I may be able to attend next week too!!
    stucar17 likes this.
  11. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Very fun night making Hat's night a living hell as his banter sucks, but my strat was ruined in the last 10 laps when I was taken out twice by laggy cars. Gave it my all but there is always next week.
    stucar17 and Hatfield like this.
  12. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Great night of fun and congrats to @grassies for taking the win! I was right behind you going into the final lap until @emmo46 lagged into @t_b_williams and @SPL Racing which caused me to slide sideways through turn 2 :eek: Had too much ground to catch up afterwards.

Photo of top 9 on lap 49:
    [​IMG]
    stucar17 and Hatfield like this.
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    So this is me in first mid-donuts down the front straight at god knows what speed.
    blacko's car looked to hit the wall going into the last turn and then lagged along the wall to the straight and then lagged all the way back along the wall backwards through the corner. I thought to myself phew glad I missed getting hit on that one. I get on the straight in like 10th and then BANG I get hit from behind and spiral out of control past the field not hitting anyone (from memory) and cross the line in first (not the last lap unfortunately), I did manage to hold it into T1 with some help from the wall and even with a passer by giving me a hit :D
    skywalker likes this.
  14. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    Thanks Gents - good fun. I think it may have been my car lagging a bit. I am not sure as I can not hear driver talk over engine noise when I am driving. Please let me know if it is bad. Sorry teammate (@emmo46) didn't put enough fuel in to get to the end.
    emmo46 likes this.
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thanks for everyone's patience last night lads, am all for trying to get everyone in, we were right on the limit of time though. I'm pretty sure I spent all my time chasing the pack, more so with 20 to go where nature came calling and wasn't waiting for anyone !!! Sorry @colin-50_ !!!

Will get the regs and everything sorted for next week in the next few days, would everyone be cool if I postpone round 3 till the week before Xmas, as will be away for work ?????
    emmo46 likes this.
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    week before Christmas is OK with me.
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Does anyone have the results?
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Sorry about clobbering you on the last lap @SPL Racing, I was chasing through the pack but T_B was lagging a little and making it hard to pass him, He had a wobble on turn 2 last lap and I got beside him on the outside as we came up on you on your inside, we had a lag wiggle and I was shot across onto you, it seems Bob got affected by it too. It was a good nghts racing despite a number of laggers, I was probably lagging for some and there were four or five guys I couldn't see, so apologies if I hit anyone. I missed the win by a whisker as I couldn't find a gap in the pack on the run to the line, TB had another wobble on the last corner and our rub washed a little speed of me but I still had enough pace to get to the lead except every gap I went for closed up as I went for them, great result for Grassies and Arakasi.
    arakasi- likes this.
  19. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    All good Emmo, these things happen. I left my run a little late then i lost momentum after that so i was just hoping for a major pile up. I saw TB have a few lag moments but was pretty good for most of the race. i spent a few laps trying to get past cyber, he was in front of me, then behind, then in front lagging all over the track. I sat back waiting not wanting to be punted off in the last couple of laps. It was a great fun race once we got going, thanks everyone and well done Grassies and Arakasi.
    arakasi- and stucar17 like this.
  20. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    That was good fun. I think everyone was lagging at some point during the race as far as I could see. May have just been the room???? Was right on the back of the lead pack coming out of the final turn but couldn't get a run. Pity I couldn't bump draft my team mate as well as we did last time, It seemed as soon as we found each other on track, one of us would be cought up in an incident. oh well, thats racing.
    SPL Racing likes this.