[COMPLETE] ROOZ AC Season 4

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zampli

zampli Team Driver

i forgot to say, thanks guys in room2 for restarting qually after my problem, very odd as it was still showing me in the room when i was trying to get back in, much appreciated though.
    Casper and Pete like this.
  2. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Won't be able to make tonight's round just got a serious family emergency not looking to good
  3. Casper

Casper Rookie

fingers crossed. All the best mate
    Tovey_4saken, Cherno, Anon666 and 2 others like this.
  4. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    What he said. Hope everything is alright Tovey.
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  5. ashcow

ashcow New Recruit

Hi Guys, Unfortunately I won't be racing tonight either. I have a meeting and can't make it.
    Hope the race goes well and things work out as best they can for Tovey.
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  6. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

sorry to hear, tovey hope all works out. 1 more place made up from ash not racing, lol
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  7. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
  8. zampli

zampli Team Driver

wow what a race, had a comfortable lead going into the pits around lap18, then had an unfortunate trip over dave. found myself chasing pete, wasnt exactly sure if i could get him but finally on the second last lap put a move on that set it up a couple corners later, great racing again, thanks guys.
  9. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Just can't keep pace with the fast Guys. Slowest time in the Race. Off track too many times.
    Lap 1 just lost the rea mid sector and hit the wall as well as the last turn , going wide on the Astro turf and spun a few times. Just want the wheel to last another week or 2.

Still enjoying it.
    I think looking at my times over the Series Div 2 mite be calling next Time.

Bad luck to Steve C for his net issue that cost him the Win. Well done to all.
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    Casper, Anon666 and Sun Levi like this.
  10. Pete

Pete Rookie

11. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Aw @Steve Crossland maaaan that sucks DC with such a lead... and not to mention claiming 14 of the top 20 fastest laps, and fastest lap overall by over 0.5s!

Was hoping to qualify a bit faster but realistically was probably only a few tenths off. Was content to start 7th. Picked up 6th pretty early and tried to just settle in for the long haul and not burn up tyres in the first few laps.

Stiggy was just behind me and matching my pace so really wanted to keep him there. Out of the hairpin there was a spin and a few cars caught up in a big moment just in front. Just scraped through, but in buttoning off to avoid the carnage Stiggy got the jump on me! Tucked in tried to keep the gap small, with @Frostwa challenging from behind, did really well to recover from an earlier spill.

Come out of the pits in a little bit of traffic, cleared Cooper I think and then the rest fell off in the pits. Sat 5 seconds behind Stiggy for the rest of the race, pushing trying to hunt him down but it was give or take a tenth on matching each others times lap to lap and the gap stayed. WD @TheStig13 :thumbsup:

Edit - bummer replay is missing the first 6 laps and I'm already behind Stiggy by then :(
    Replay is ~550 Mb but I have the max size set to >900 Mb so dunno what happened there.

@Cherno I still wanna go back and do an edit of our battle last fortnight sometime. It's on the to do list ;)
  12. Pete

Pete Rookie

Yeah good race man. That was a great chase, well deserved win
  13. Sun Levi

Sun Levi Rookie

What a race, happy I finished 3rd after dropping near the back. Championship hope took a big hit but anything can happen so I'm still looking forward to the next round, Congrats @TheStig13 & @KoAStR

[​IMG]
  14. Casper

Casper Rookie

Was thrilled to get my first ever pole and lead the first 4 laps then bloody disaster struck!! Sorry to @Sun Levi and anyone else caught up in my off. Such a big consequence for a pretty minor error. Still, I ran over 90% consistency for the race so it was a pretty solid effort other than the one incident.
    Feel devo'd for @Steve Crossland too. So quick and with such a comfortable lead for that too happen. That's crap.
    Thanks @Anon666 for the race organisation.
    Congrats to the podium winners.
    Steve Crossland, KoAStR and Sun Levi like this.
  15. ashcow

ashcow New Recruit

Bloody impressed with Caspers result...although I must say for me to get forth place when I didn't show up was pretty good. I hope my absence did screw your results up Pete.

16. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Stunning shots as usual mate. Some of the best of the season right there I reckon. ;)
    I musn't have the lastest gamemen skin(s). That white on black and red looks awesome.

@Pete the version 3 skin pack won't extract for me, says invalid archive / damaged. What did you zip it up with? I can't unzip with WinRAR, 7zip, or windows zip.
    Sun Levi likes this.
  17. Sun Levi

Sun Levi Rookie

@KoAStR I was bored before the race and quickly made that Gamesmen skin :p I didn't upload it because it was too late notice and its pretty much the end of the season.

@Casper That pole was well deserved man :thumbsup: You were genuinely quick round here, from following you apart from the small exit mistakes your line was pretty much spot on. And I just watched the replay and our incident was pretty unlucky, these things happen unfortunately so..Just part of the experience :)
    KoAStR and Casper like this.
  18. Pete

Pete Rookie

Yes results appear to be screwed up a bit. I have been having trouble getting the server to assign the right names to drivers. If I use speedwise it works fine but the race_out.jsons are screwed
  19. Casper

Casper Rookie

Thanks for the support Sun. Feeling pretty chuffed at being able to run near you top guys in a race but gutted to have had an impact on anybodies race. As I said earlier probably being a touch over cautious sent me to the scene of the crime.
    Thanks again mate.
  20. Pete

Pete Rookie

zampli likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.