[COMPLETE] ROOZ AC Season 4

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

how did i get 6th??? i finished 13th in race
  2. Pete

Pete Rookie

The results are messed up for some reason.
  3. Pete

Pete Rookie

Well that was a total f*^k around (both ways I collect results failed) but I think I have recovered the information, manually reading ac log files at this time of night has done my head in. :confused:

Div 2 Provisional Result: http://simresults.net/151102-o0s
    For the div 2 drivers please check your places.

I will contact you some of you to get ac names and guids. It is painful to piece the results together after the race when some GUIDs are missing.
  4. Sun Levi

Sun Levi Rookie

Thanks for the race guys, another lucky one for me :p Looking forward to the next round!

[​IMG]
    krunch, DarrenO, Anon666 and 5 others like this.
  5. Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland Team Driver

Ah man that wasn't as good as I was hoping for.
    I braked cautiously into T1 and was swamped by drivers on both sides, becoming the meat in the sandwich. I tried to get through clean but ended up with a contact with Cherno on my left, spinning us both & effectively dropping me back to 13th. Pushed hard & slowly caught up to the mid pack guys. By the pitstop came I was back to 9th. After the pits I was in 8th & pushing as hard as I could. Catching Anon toward the later part of the race he was warping on my screen (not sure if it was him or server or me, but my ping looked to be pretty constant) anyway, I knew it was going to be a lucky thing to get close enough to pass without a glitch, but I had enough speed to gain a place, so I took my chances & kept the boot in. Alas, Anon looked to be about 15 metres ahead & then we had a glitch & his car was on me for a split second, spinning him off. I stopped & gave him the place back. Caught & passed him again the next lap (or maybe he let me through?)
    Finished 7th, so not a total throw away but one that could have been much better for me.
    Grats to the top guys.
    Anon666 likes this.
  6. David Brister

did any 1 save the replay for Div 2 room, when i exited all i was able to save were the last 2 laps for some reason, would love a copy please.
  7. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey David, you need to change the size of your replay file in the settings. I think it's under general settings?? Can talk you through it on ts Thursday if you like.

Well that went from unexpectedly awesome to about what I expected. Well done to K, too consistent on the night. One thing I have learned is that this car is a pretty tough stallion to control when you have damage. Onwards and upwards though.

Now next week is a track a lot of people would never have seen. It is up on the server, no password, so get on and run some laps. Pit in and out are tricky, so learn that as well. Fingers crossed for room 2. @Pete the simresults info goes to poo if you have a driver that is not in your list in the room. Just update me with the results when you can.
    Sun Levi and David Brister like this.
  8. David Brister

do we have to down load the track? and if so what folder does it go into?
  9. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    David Brister likes this.
  10. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Yea I was seeing Anon do that a couple of times when I was behind him in the first stint.

Yea awesome qual form Anon. Especially given the track conditions, I don't know if it was just me but I was struggling for pace in quali, nearly a second off my PB without ballast and maybe half a second with. Still happy with 3rd and a good start saw me into second.

Was good fun following you around you really had great pace, it was challenging to keep the gap small. A mistake would put me back half a second and I would generally need one from you to close again, although there was one or two spots I could gain a bit of time, others where you would pull away. It would be interesting to trade sets. Bad luck on the spin.

I was very happy with my consistency, especially after not really pulling it together in quali. My set up helped with that - not just damage but also overheating the rears made this car tough to control too. My set generally kept the fronts just a touch hotter on meds in the end which was pleasing.

The pit went well not having not practised it! I had to eye the entry a few laps earlier and it cost me a bit of time! Dropped in a touch early going for the undercut on Anon which paid off. Caught up Cyber a couple of laps later and made a fun pass under brakes into the sharp left hander after the back straight. Then just hunkered down into the zone and drove it home uneventfully.

Well done Sun pulling a podium with 60 kg ballast, and bad luck Reid on the DC running strong in 2nd there would have been good for me if you had of kept that position away from Sun for the championship! @Sun Levi who is pictured 2nd from bottom woo that's close?!

Well done TEAM TB, 4 drivers in the top 10 this week. It's been great trading sets and ideas within the team hopefully it's paying off! I know I tweaked my set a bit based on ideas from Steve :)
  11. Pete

Pete Rookie

I believe the results I posted earlier are correct (http://simresults.net/151102-o0s) I took them from one of the server logs that prints out the order at the end of each lap.
    So maybe give until a reasonable time this evening for anyone to see the results and respond. Like I said I a pretty confident they are correct (now).
  12. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Man… That was a tough race for me..

I thought I put a decent lap in but just completely struggled for pace here..
    In qualifying I put it in 10th one of the worst ever qualifying’s for me.. But oh well I just had to push through it… I wasn’t going to use 80kg ballast as an excuse, as that’s not good enough for me!

Started the race ok, until the first corner.. I overtook someone on the outside of the first corner, and I was on the inside for T2 but got a tap from someone and got front end damage… Wasn’t much in it and just continued to go with the race, from here I just had to hope others would lose concentration and I would be able to capitalize on it! Most of the race I was sitting behind Krunch, and towards the end of the race on the 2nd last lap I was able to make a pass on him, however he got a tad aggressive with his throttle and slid out tapping my rear, and around I went.. He did pretty well to keep me behind him as long as he could, I was putting so much pressure trying to make him make a mistake! I knew if I past him I wouldn’t of had the speed to keep him behind!

Well done to the podium, I was fairly happy with 5th just not happy with pace.. haha
    krunch and Sun Levi like this.
  13. Sun Levi

Sun Levi Rookie

@KoAStR It was @Frostwa overtaking me round the outside at turn 1 on lap 6, and yeah it was really close! I was surprised by it actually, impressive move Frost :thumbsup:
  14. Casper

Casper Rookie

Not much for me to report. Pretty lacklustre performance for the second event in a row. Best news was I didn't f&*k up the pit stop in my normal manner., sadly that means I don't have an excuse! Checked against Sun and Koastr for the in lap, pit lap and outlap and only dropped a total of 5.7 seconds over the three laps. Something to hang my hat on !!! Hopefully better next week. Just couldn't come to grips with Bathelowna!
  15. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Well done Koaster - bringing it home for Team TB! Congrats to Sun and Stiggy for the podium.

Not a bad race for me all up. My only f@$k up being when I tapped Rotor into a spin on the 2nd last lap, but fortunately neither of us lost a place. He'd already made the pass and I drifted so wide I put a wheel on the grass and got sideways, tapping him on the rear, spinning us both.

I qualified 8th which was OK considering I'd had so little practice this week. Thanks Koaster for the setup - without that I might have been near the back. I got a great start and was well up the inside of a bunch of cars at T1 but decided caution was the go and it was just as well because at that point I think we were 4 wide! I settled in and managed to hold out Rotor for the first stint. I pitted to plan on lap 10 and was surprised I was first to pit (in hindsight 1 or 2 laps more would have saved my tyres going off on the 2nd last lap which led to my incident with Rotor). 2 laps later Rotor exited the pits behind me and we resumed our race long battle. I was annoyed with myself for not quite managing to hold on to 5th till the end but 6th is still a decent result. I did benefit from the misfortune of others too (bad luck Anon - that was a blistering qual lap though!).
    KoAStR, Anon666 and Casper like this.
  16. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Sorry to be a pain in the butt guy's but is anyone able to zip a working file of misano for me? i've downloaded it 6 times but keep getting mesh error's from the beta 3 version on AC forum,not sure what is going on :confused:
  17. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Will try and get it done tonight mate. That is weird though??
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  18. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Cheers thank you yeah very odd mesh error with CUT_WALL_0 so not sure why only i am getting this error i have checked the .json and surface files but all seem fine so won't want to change the cut section in the surface ini though because then it could give me checksum :confused:
  19. Casper

Casper Rookie

Tovey I am hgome at the moment and mine works. I am online and in teamspeak now. If you want go on and tell me how to do it and I can send it to you
  20. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.