GT7 Community Event ideas for off-season Sundays

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Dec 6, 2022.

1. T-GT_Racing

T-GT_Racing Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    T-GT_Racing
    I know this is an older thread, but I'd love to recreate a "24 Hours of Le Mans" race with the older Gr1 Group C type cars at some point.

Maybe an hour or 90 min endurance race.
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2023
    KoAStR, ADZA_85 and Ian Cannan like this.
  2. ADZA_85

ADZA_85 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    The immediate future is a challenge for me, but in the interest of engagement and feedback.

Id love an Enduro series with team mates. So we can run 8 teams (2 cars in each team). min 1 hour long races perhaps following the WEC series. 1 event per month.

Or

A classics event with some older cars as suggested by others. Otherwise, i just love good clean racing and happy doing anything in any car at anytime :)

Keeping it easy is always the best thing i find
  3. Thefat111

Thefat111 Rookie

PSN ID
    Thefat11
    I'd love to do a one a month for 10 months teams championship and the teams are Aussie states.
    State Of origin gt style
  4. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    @Viperzed (and myself and a few others) will be bringing back something similar as soon as PD add the member list back into GT7. We're still undecided on whether to run teams (as we did for @JonoStan96's WET series a few years back).
  5. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    No idea on the logistics of making it work, but a "rivals" type of series would be fun.
    Match ups like Skyline vs Supra, Impreza vs Evo, Mustang vs Camaro, 458 vs Gallardo etc.
    Road cars preferably over race cars, but in some rivalries it may be more suited to a racing variant.
    Loads of rivalries, so the series would have plenty of legs.
    KoAStR and T-GT_Racing like this.
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    WET will back when PD actually takes some pride in their product and bring their flagship racing title to at the very least 2010 standards.
    T-GT_Racing likes this.
  7. Savage_Duck_75

Savage_Duck_75 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Savage_Duck_75
    I know a portion of us do VR.
    VR I find is really enjoyable with open wheeler or centre drive cars.
    So maybe an open wheel race or the like with a team of VR v Non VR or VR people paired with non VR people for a meme race.
    I suspect the off season race is to let everyone cool off and take things less seriously and maybe prevent the eyes rolling back and going into race/competitive mode as someone had kindly said in his Nürburgring of last season post race review.
    So a team race where people work together to help their team mate out and less argy bargy.
    T-GT_Racing likes this.