BHR Bruce Hale Racing Season 7

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by SPL Racing, Sep 9, 2015.

1. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Hey boys, Sorry i haven't had much time to get on the forums recently. The sprint round seemed to be full of close battles and i can't remember a season with such close racing sine the MX5 season. A big shout out to @ikilledskippy and @its-benny-racer for their good results over the past 2 rounds. Points have been pretty hard to come by but i know that each of you have been giving it your best every week.

Just remember that there is no racing this Sunday but i'm sure that there will be plenty of lobbies open for practice.
    ikilledskippy likes this.
  2. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    sorry boys i didn't race last weekend
    i did some practice through the week and could only get low 4s
    i was ready to race right up until 7:45 pm
    my handbrake wasn't home to help me look after my dog (puppy about 14 weeks old)
    [​IMG]
    SPL Racing likes this.
  3. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Div 5 Indy re-run is Sunday
    SPL Racing likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    div 2 rerun on monday also
    SPL Racing and maximuscatticus like this.
  5. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Ah yes that's right. Give em hell Max
    maximuscatticus likes this.
  6. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    I hope so
  7. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Managed to snag 5th in tonights re-run due to a few dsc's but I'll take it.
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  8. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Very disappointed with the Autumn Ring. Qualified 6th, & soon found myself in 3rd after avoiding a crash on the 2nd corner. I pitted early (about lap 7) for softs thinking I had to do a stint on them so figured I'd get that out the way, (worst idea EVER!!!) & hadn't done any testing in the wet, I was hoping softs would be better. Did one very slow, all over the place lap on them, pitted again for wets but the damage was done. Rather than just staying on track I tried catching up (equal worst idea EVER!!!), spent more time mowing the grass than on track, everyone lapped me & I think Copper & Sooby lapped me twice!!!

On a brighter note no work today so stayed up last night for some Silverstone practice. Managed a few 2:09's on softs & a 2:12 on hards running the manual gear shifter, (I usually do auto). And did a session today 2:08.848 on softs with some consistent 2:09's & a 2:11 on hards. LOOKOUT NEXT WEEK, the Cat is coming!!!!
    SPL Racing likes this.
  9. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Sounds like a rough night Max, I missed the race last night after a big weekend on the Gold Coast with an 11 hour drive there and back and quite a few beverages in between.
    Once you get used to the manual gearbox your times should improve again and give you more control of the car.
    What sort of wheel and shifter are you using?
  10. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    I've got PurpleDog's old G25
  11. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    So today was a gt6 day. This morning thought I was going good, did a 2:08.404 on softs, & a 2:11.254 on hards. BUT then this arvo Big_Beast85 (also div5) joined my room & did a 2:07.???. How far off the mark am I???