Aussie JR the 3rd

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by aussie_man21, Oct 27, 2011.

1. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    hey all
    my baby girl is finally here after coming early at 37 weeks and 2 days.
    at 7:45 lastnight missus' waters broke like 50 year drought breaking storm.
    (just as i was about 2 rip the neck off stubby)
    so into overdrive i go, fly around getting the other kids ready, packed and shipped off to in-laws house and my mums house.
    and then up to hospital the mussus and i go at the white knuckle GT5 speed of :):):):)ING 50km/h. :p
    get there and got missus all straped in and comfortable.
    then i had to go back home for the suitcase of stuff that the missus needed.
    so off i go back home and get it, and then i'm pull over by the :):):):)ING COPS for a RAMDOM BREATH TEST "" TWICE ""
    at this time i'm thinking if i miss the birth the missus is going to cut my TACKLE N GIGGLE BERRIES right OFF and FEED them to me.
    but all good after about 5 hrs and 30 mins or so and an AWESOME TOOPER of a job from the MISSUS.
    the jobs done and my 3rd beautiful baby girl is here.

"Ebony Calais"
    born; 1:14am 27/10/11
    weight; 3 kgs and 610 grams /// 7 pounds and 9 or so ounces

and yes i wrote this thread while drinking the bloody BEER (and 5 more) i was meant to have about 8 or 9 hours ago
    WELL somebody had wet the baby's head and i thought it best be me :lol: :lol:
  2. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Congratz buddy, awesome writeup lol.
  3. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Congratulations to you and the missus mate, I guess you didn't jump back on GT5 after we were running that Astra then, haha, with good reason though, as long as your still runnin the DTM race on Monday night :p
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    congrats Aussie, you might need to get the full racing harness out with 3 little ones......holy crap its hard work!!!

Well done to you and the hand brake !
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Congrats M8 all worth the wait, enjoy the late nights.
  6. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Congrats mate! Bought a smile to my face with that great commentary (as always). :)
    Well done to you and the missus ;)
  7. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    cheers fellas
    i'll still be running for the top spot in the G37 and DTM series.
    (still not getting rid of me bonus :lol: :p :p :lol: )
    might not be online as much as the HANDBRAKE -- AKA -- missus will have run all over the place like postal derlivery man on speed, but all good, happy as hell the missus and bubs health fit.
    DAM just thinking i'll have upgrade my gun licence so i can get a bigger SHOTGUN, got 4 girls between the missus and me now. (stress overload)
    snake yeah m8 thought you'd understand.
    and koastr i told ya i'd try my best to keep the funny :):):):) going,

once again cheers fellas
  8. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Yeah all good mate, was settin up Battlefield on the PC anyway and I know what you mean about a bigger shotty, I couldn't imagine having a daughter of my own, I'd be the most over protective bastard ever, lads would be too afraid to come round to visit her I reckon, n thats just how I'd want it :lol: The missus wants one though, see how we go eh!
  9. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    :lol: yeah with on the NO BOYS near my girls,,, i wanted a boy of my own by it doesn't matter all the kids are healthy and bug the :):):):) of me 90% of the time. :lol: so their normal I THINK!!! but it good 2 have girls it just mean in a few years i getting moving target practise.
  10. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    UPDATE; missus and bubs doing great, bubs cleared all the doc's tests, and is coming home 2morro..
    can't be more happy right now but i sure the bubble will bust soon with some late sleepless nights. but i don't care thats life and i love little RUGRAT and will do anything 4 her. :D :D :D :D :D
  11. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Congrats mate, what a trip, bloody cops as well :p
  12. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    first night home for Ebony, when really well slept nearly all night, woke up 3 time for feeds and went straight back to sleep, will try and get some pic up soon.
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

give her a few months and ebony will be annoying me just like the other 4 of the girls..lol

( aussie has a curse he could have at least giving me a brother instead of a sister all hes ever had is girls..awell its still cool having another lil sis to pick on )

anyway aussie and i will have her driving on gt5 in no time. :)
  14. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    i don't think so mate you have bad habits when it comes to ur driving :lol: :lol: , so i think i will teach Ebony thank you very much....