AC Assetto Corsa - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KoAStR, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey @TheStig13 can you upload your skin to here so we can all see in the race. Thx man.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Patto and DoogleDave like this.
  3. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    There's a new mod available by CTDP, International Formula Masters 2009, CTDP made awesome mods for rFactor back in the day, the fact they have deved this for AC is awesome news, can't wait to try it :D. Might even use it for the openwheel series instead of the 98T as the 98T has a tendency to detonate engines it would seem, so maybe not a good choice for the series.
    D/L -> http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/international-formula-master-2009.101141/
    Cheers
  4. Kobus Maree

Kobus Maree Rookie

Cant remember if I mentioned it before. I rate the F1 2015 mod too.
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  5. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Yeah mate I hear ya, the GP2 mod is a ripper too as is the Tatuus FA1, there's to many to choose from which makes it hard to decide what car to run in a series, I may run a poll to see what the majority would prefer, will spend the next week testing the different openwheelers to see what works best for the closest racing :thumbsup:
  6. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    howdy all i have a few gift's in the skins folders for the evora and the sls for you all which can be found
    here http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/current-assetto-corsa-season-1.1499/page-13#post-69365 :thumbsup:

Inside each corresponding folder for the evora and sls you will find a zip file called FULL TEMPLATES and what this file entitles you to do is change every texture to what ever you would like from brake discs to shifter knobs to engine covers :thumbsup:

Now if the file size is too big for the archive let me know and i'll create link's for every template needed so it frees up space on the skins folder
    also please do keep in mind that in no way shape or form will i ever release or write up information on how to get these said files if there is texture files for a car that is needed let me know and i will carry out the steps and post necessary files to you all

also anyone that needs help with painting any files just post it up on the skins thread and i will be readily available on most days and hours to assist :thumbsup: good luck all and happy skinning :thumbsup:
    Driftoz, KoAStR and Anon666 like this.
  7. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Uploaded my Lotus skin for this week... got bit carried away and spent a bit long on this :confused: good fun though :D
    Some finer touches thank to Tovey's enlightenment:
    • Matte finish
    • Painted grills
    • Custom interior dash and steering wheel colour
    • Glass (lights and cockpit) tinted :ninja:
    • Custom wind shield tint strip and inner door logo text :geek:
    Here's some pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
    Patto, Anon666 and Tovey_4saken like this.
  8. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  9. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Pre order done! :thumbsup:
  10. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Need to do this tonight!!!!
  11. Fargonz

Fargonz Rookie

12. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
  13. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Now I have had a massive day so I haven't been able to get on here. As many of you know, I have promised a prize draw at the end of the season, with the prize being this DLC. So if you haven't pre-ordered yet, hold out till Monday and I will do a draw then. Everyone who has competed so far will be included in the draw, just cause I'm feeling generous.

Oh, and that teaser trailer ruined my pants... DLC Q1 2015 they said, DLC arrives with nearly 3 weeks to spare, I think I like these Kunos people!!
    KoAStR and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  14. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

I so want this game now, just need to get a computer, where would be the best place to get one pre built with the ability to play this game with decent settings and good FPS
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  15. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    i would recommend PC case gear, they have a good range of pre-built systems from mild to wild but i would recommend building one yourself ( good job for a sparky ;) )
    here are a couple of systems that would run it well, the 960 system would be a good starting point but the 970 system gives a fair jump for not much more $$$$
    http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1411&products_id=30907
    http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1411&products_id=30735
    or go all out and you won't need to upgrade for 3-5 years,
    http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1411&products_id=30759
    Fargonz likes this.
  16. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  17. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  18. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Anon666, Cyber_STIG_77 and KoAStR like this.
  19. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    I concur with the guys Fastboy.....build your own.
    It may seem daunting but it is VERY easy to do (everything can only go in "one way").

Just be sure to do your research so you get decent components (not necessarily the most expensive, but the best for what you NEED) and that they all play "nice" together. It is tempting to over-spec your machine and think you are future-proofing it - which IMHO is an impossible exercise.
    Build the best for what you can afford and be happy with what you have until it's time to upgrade.

There will be plenty of us here to answer the many questions you'll no doubt have - but you'll be happy you decided to build it yourself once you have the rig up & running the way you want it.

If you really can't be bothered, PC CaseGear are fantastic! I buy most of my PC stuff from them - never had an issue and reliable.
  20. Fargonz

Fargonz Rookie