Season III - F1 2017 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Sep 1, 2017.

1. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    well done hats, nige and jono for winning and hosting :thumbsup:
  2. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    I’ll be back for whatever format next season ends up being. Missed a few more rounds than I would’ve liked this season though.

And if there’s no next season, I guess I’ll need to buy another game so my rig doesn’t go to waste.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  3. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Well over a week on and it did feel a little weird to not have a race on.

The race for me was probably the only race I’ve ever had where almost everything went perfect. The only blip was outbraking myself entering the pits, but a 40 second win to wrap up the championship was pretty good.

It would be nice to enjoy it but it really was an undeserved championship, Keeden was close to unbeatable with 9 wins to my 6, and even when I had him covered, he’d capitalise on any mistake or bad luck (Canada being a perfect example). Sadly his work commitments denied him of the title he should have won.

In reflection it really was a terrible season, and not very enjoyable especially in the latter stages. I’m not sure what I did wrong or if the game just became unenjoyable for everyone but the motivation to run it full time became non existent when only 7 or 8 people would show up. The amount of drivers who stopped showing up without any formal notice was quite strange and very frustrating, probably the most disheartening experience of all. 3 straight seasons of 20+ races I admit have been a bit of a drain and a break from it will undoubtedly help.

Nevertheless the last 3 seasons have been a blast and while this is the end of F1LOZ as a full length season, I’d like to extend a massive thank you to everyone who has participated in any of the 62 races we’ve had.

Signups for the 4th season are being taken, I can only hope a shorter season and integration into Hat’s teams championship will give it the boost injection it needs.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-4-entry-thread.3146/

If not, then so be it, and I’ll leave it with a highlight reel of some of my most enjoyable moments over the last year and a half.
    KoAStR, razor4797, Viperzed and 2 others like this.
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)