Division 2 Season 8

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Bugger it didn't grow a tadger! ( Scottish word for WILLY ) :lol:
    Ya can't tell me anything about pink m8, with 4 girls here and the handbrake as well pretty much the only thing in my house that isn't pink is my simulator and lounge room so I HATE PINK!!!! :/
  2. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    Don't come crying to us if all your swimmers are girls Aussie...
  3. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    Yeah I'm still around Aussie I'll be on tonight. I'm not road kill yet touch wood just been riding it everywhere I go at the moment find it hard to get off of it and I love how much power it's got just wish I could find a road where I can use all of that power talk to ya tonight if ya on mate its been a couple of weeks I think :cool:
  4. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah that cool dude i think i missed you last night when you was on GT5. but its all good m8 just glad your ok, doing well and loving ya new wheels of freedom :D

hope to see ya on the race track soon m8.
  5. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    :lol: their not all girls m8, its just all the boys are too busy whether it be at the pub, racing on simulators (on a race track i don't know where) or sleeping. :lol:
    lazy self centered little bastards just don't do as they are told... :p
  6. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    Yeah mate just as I was about to go on GT5 I got a phone call from my ex she's not very well at the moment and the kids were doing her head in and I'm still here tonight helping her out but it does still come with its perks nudge nudge wink wink.

Also it was lucky I wasn't at home last night cause someone pinched my housemates scooter but I think they were acctually looking for my bike because they came prepared with a set of bolt cutters and a trailer f***ing Arseholes I've got my bike comprehensively insurered but I don't want it pinched if I can help it.

I should be on tomorrow or Friday night so I might see you then.

B1 out
  7. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Assholes!!!!
    might have to park your crutch rocket in your bedroom..

i'll be on tonight and Friday night for some rev therapy. :D
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, who's up for a div 2 test room tomorrow night from 8:15. Will do a few races and stop when the f1 starts.

Might run a race at grand valley, burger ring and maybe monza for people looking to get used to the car.

Let me know, hopefully talk to you tonight.

Stu.
  9. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    Yeah, that should work for me. Won't be on tonight though.
  10. xNeVeR_eNoUgHx

xNeVeR_eNoUgHx Brett

Mysterious violet pearl / saphirschwarz metallic
  11. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

I'll hopefully be online tomorrow night. If im not, i'll be raging haha.
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys,

Not far out from season 8 start.

Thanks to everyone who has helped get things sorted......

I sent a heap of messages last night on PSN to the guys who are new or not been seen for a little while. If captains can ensure that all drivers are on their friend list that will save any hassles on Sunday with guys not able to get into the hosts lobby.

In div 1 tek you need to FR the new guys...... Basilenco, thestig13 (didnt race last season) and any that you havent raced if they were always in div 1....

Div 2, i sent messages to all i havent seen for a while so if there is any issue there just send me a message.

In div 3, blue you will need to have Tchakgt, HSVbutters, miki, stumbles, Shuvit_sideways on your list as they didnt race last season with you.

Any issues just let me know and we will try to get to them through email.

Remember the rules and driver conduct and if possible try to active here with race reports and the like. (keep our sponsors happy with lot of traffic ;) )

Have a great season guys,

Stu
  13. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Season 8 Warpaint:

Blue/Green Chameleon Paint (Factory Colour)
    Dark Grey Wheels

I won't be at the first 2 rounds, sorry guys. I'll be too busy sunning my ample belly in Fiji. :cool:
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    No worries natman, thanks for letting us know. Have a good time away, am just a little jealous !!
  15. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Dude that is treturous road to go down, I've been there with my ex who i was with for 7-8 years. Eventually the sex is so full of bitterness and resentfulness you cant even get it up. Its good for the 1st few months the sex reward for "tasks" but eventually it will sting you. In the end the last time I did it with my exdefacto, i was just shoving a half mongrel in there :p....Its was that sour..........I never forget, when I was I doing it to I was like "this is it this is it, its over. This will be the last time"...........and its was too.

Bro speak bra...all truth.
  16. xNeVeR_eNoUgHx

xNeVeR_eNoUgHx Brett

So just wanted to confirm that pit stops during the race ARE NOT mandatory???
  17. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Pretty keen for tonight. Its good to be back :). Looking forward to a great race.

As far as i know pit stops arent mandatory.. Have fun trying to race without stopping though.. haha
  18. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    No you don't have to pit if don't want to BUT as Dougz said GOOD LUCK with that strat Never...
  19. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Correct guys, no pit stop required if you don't want to.

If anyone gets through the race to win without stopping I will give you the championship straight off !!
  20. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Wow.. What a race. Intense battle the whole race. I've never had to drive so hard for a 5th place before haha.

Congrats Nugget. Great race. Left us all behind.

I'm going to video the replay and upload it.. It was just too intense to even start talking about it.

Awesome racing Zamps, Cob, Stu and Flood.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.