GT7 [EOI] Japanese GT3 Endurance Series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Viperzed, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Viperzed likes this.
  2. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Thankyou everyone for your interest so far! I can confirm that when this goes live, I will be hosting two lobbies (separated by pace into Room 1 and Room 2). After rooms are finalised, drivers will be asked to send me (privately) a list of 3 preferred team mates as well as 3 preferred makes of car at which point I will fairly allocate cars and teams on a first serve basis. It is reccomended that you fellas get chatting asap about who would like to partner up, share tunes and ultimately push eachother to win the teams title! Keeping in mind that teams will be a large focus, I will keep tuning open (minus added parts) in hope that drivers will work together to create a tune that benefits both drivers. With this in mind, drivers who may not be time handy are urged to find a team mate with a little more time to tune!

The weight ballast system will return in full, meaning all drivers should have a chance to win. This will of course mean that drivers will need to be incredibly careful when selecting power/weight levels as not to accidentally hinder/boost themselves.

I will leave the option open to have Room 1 and Room 2 hosted on different nights, ultimately I just want to see a compromise that suits everyone.

If there are any more discussion points people would like to have, this is an open forum for discussion!

Just touching on teams once again, if drivers wish to pre select their own teams and both drivers are in agreement, I also have no problems with this!

I will launch the official thread in the coming weeks once we have GT One season off the ground.

Cheers,
    Viper
  3. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    I'm interested
    Viperzed likes this.
  4. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    I would be keen for a Saturday race as I start work at 3am and wouldn't be as busted Monday
  5. JSR_Snorxal

JSR_Snorxal New Recruit

PSN ID
    JSR_Snorxal
    I'd be keen (pending my own availability on a given day) as well
    Viperzed likes this.