ROOZ emails to gmail

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bluemoon, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    I'm wondering if anyone is finding that they are not receiving emails from ROOZ?
    I used to have thread update notifications sent to my gmail, but that stopped a few months back (last email was in April). The ROOZ emails seems to work once I change to another address.

I wonder if the change in Gmail spam policy has blocked ROOZ emails due to SPF/DKIM/DMARC?

- Bluemoon
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    that is a very interesting thought.
    I have noticed a lot of new signups saying they don't get our initial signup email and maybe that is why
    @KoAStR ?
  3. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Rooz emails were always classed as spam on my gmail so new policy blocking them altogether makes sense
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  4. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    I'm happy to help configure the SPF entry if it would help. Probably for a private conversation.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    if you message @KoAStR as he has the backend access for that sort of thing
  6. Mirkz2010

Mirkz2010 Rookie

Late to the party, but yes. I had this issue when I changed my email address over from my old one. Failed to get the confirmation email I needed to action in order to make my account active again.
    Had to revert back to my old one so I could regain access of my account.