T_B Williams

Discussion in 'Super ROOZ Members' started by stucar17, Oct 6, 2017.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    SuperROOZ was set up to recognise members who have been great supporters of our community, generally over a long period of time, and as we all know, Tim has this in spades..If you had a beer for every series that he has had a hand in, you would have a hangover for a month !

T_B joined ROOZ in August of 2014, jumping into the last 2 Div 3 races of Season 10 in the RX7. He was in the mix straight away with 2 5th place finishes, just enough for him, i suspect to grow the racing bug.....

In Season 11 (TVR Tuscan) he stood on the podium twice finishing 8th, but it was Season 12 Div 3 in the NSX that Tim really made a statement with an absolute dominant display to take his first ever championship. Over the season he finished with 5 wins and 2 second place finishes taking the championship by over 40 points.

Season 13, in the Citroen, he was bumped up to Div 2 and took a 1st and 2nd to third in the championship among drivers like @OverDrivve , @disturboed and @emmo46 .

GT6 landed, and Tim continued his solid form in the BRZ GT300 with a 4th in div 2 including a win and 2nd place. Season 2 in the Mclaren he was 4th again with 2 podiums

Season 3 he drove really well and had his second championship win in Division 2, among some really fast steerers including a young @Beau_Albert , @COME_AND_GET_ME7 , @CobMcCool and @razor4797 ...he took 3 wins and a second in the little MX5 TC to get the title by 13 points.

His win in Div 2 in season 3 saw him get promoted up with the aliens into Div 1 where he stuck it out in seasons 4,5 and 6 finishing 8th, 9th and 9th again.. To his credit, he stuck it out, showed for every race and put himself in the fight every week. In Seasons 7 and 8 Tim was shuffled back to div 2 and for a number of reasons, finished 9th in both seasons....

After GT6, Tim moved to the dark side and started to drive in the PCARS leagues, joining in Season 3 in the sweet little Radical. A steep learning curve of new cars, tracks and physics didn’t deter him, where he finished 8th in Div 2. A rough season in the Ginetta saw him finish 13th before finding his mojo again in the season 5 BMW M4 with a 6th place championship finish, including a round 7 win that included a pole and fastest lap. Seasons 6 and 7 he was a commendable mid pack, always there or there abouts.

If i was to highlight ALL of the things the Tim has been involved in we would be reading this for hours, but on top of the Sunday leagues, here is just a little bit of the extras he has done....

- Over 2500 posts
    - Set up of the ‘Race of champions’ in the name of our much missed @bj
    - 3rd in the selby special prize event
    - Host for a wide range of GT6 mid week events including FF Fanatics and others
    - 2nd in the 2.4 hrs of Le Mans
    - Winner full damage champ in Div 2 / series 2
    - Nascar series driver
    - Sports car Championship Winner

Tim, you thoroughly deserve to have SuperROOZ membership, and thanks for all you have done here over the last few years.
    I’m knackered just looking at the amount of time you have spent as part of our community !
    Congrats !
    Anon666, Spidey_11, Ad2mny and 13 others like this.
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Congrats @t_b_williams!
    Been a real pleasure to race with you over the years.
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Congratulations Tim, you are a great ROOZ member and I have had some great races with you in the past. I hope I can find enough pace in PCars2 to race with you again☺
  4. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Congrats @t_b_williams! It's always fun to race with you, I'll never forget that battle we had around Silverstone national in the RUF road car in V8's random racing series, was one of the best battles I've ever had!
  5. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Congrats Tim always clean and fair whenever I've race you. Well done mate see you on track
    t_b_williams likes this.
  6. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Always good to see someone well deserving get these awards. Well done mate, hope we can soon renew some competition both in the regular series and in some Enduro's where us prostate boys love giving you a driving lesson.
    All jokes aside mate, congratulations and hope to see you online soon.
    t_b_williams likes this.
  7. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    I'm honoured guys. Amongst some illustrious company. As soon as i joined i new i didn't want to leave anytime soon. This comes down to the fantastic way the community is run, and the great members we have.
    I look back to my very first race in the rx7, battling gary all race long. wasn't a fan of the TVR at first but grew fonder of it as the season progressed. i do look back favorably on my championship in the NSX, but three odds are stacked in my favor, only just being relegated to div3. The Citreon was a fantastic beast, narrowly missed out on another championship.
    I could go on but I'd be here all night.
    I've had some great races with some fantastic guys, some of whom are still around and others not. (still miss ya BJ)
    There are so many that do soooo much for this community, I'm humbled to be invoke in this group of stalwarts of ROOZ.
    I'll race anything anywhere, with anyone.
    Here to more fantastic races in Australia's best online racing community.
    v8power383, Ad2mny, VARDZ and 10 others like this.
  8. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Congrats @t_b_williams
    Well deserved for all the work you've put in over the years buddy. :thumbsup:
    t_b_williams likes this.
  9. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Congrats TB!! Well deserved mate.
  10. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Congrats TB, you have put your heart and soul into Rooz and certainly deserve super Rooz status. Always competitive and fair on track. You carried killer and I through numerous enduro's and your ability to turn up with little to no practice for those events and be on it within a couple of laps was always a pleasure to watch.
    t_b_williams likes this.
  11. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Congrats Tim, great work dude, well deserved.
  12. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Congratulations Tim!
  13. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Was a great battle. awesome racing in a great car. it would actually make a good season car.
    v8power383 and dj2ca like this.
  14. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Was always a good night running the Enduros with you guys. gonna have to find a new Enduro team/ partner.
    SPL Racing and v8power383 like this.
  15. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    It was soooooooo taily but kinda got used to it after a while! But yeah, heaps of fun, I do enjoy driving cars like that. Might be why I'm the only one who loved the McLaren P1 GTR the other night :roflmao:
  16. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Well done Tim :thumbsup:
    SPL Racing and t_b_williams like this.
  17. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Congratulations Tim well deserved mate
    SPL Racing and t_b_williams like this.
  18. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Congrats Tim!! Well deserved for sure.

I still remember that Citroen season, was some good racing there.
    t_b_williams likes this.
  19. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    Congrats Tim welcome to Super ROOZS
  20. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Congratulations Tim. Well deserved mate :thumbsup:.