GT7 [Completed] (08/01) Viper Summer Slam

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by JonoStan96, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    I have made some liverys and shared them on gt7.
    Not sure how to Get the links here.
    UrsineSaturn9 likes this.
  2. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
  3. HighStakes123

HighStakes123 Rookie

these links dont work for me
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Payload is hosting the new lobby
  5. Cameron Neame

Cameron Neame Chief

PSN ID
    NemoIXn
    What a joke.
  6. Rangeraus

Rangeraus Team Driver Gold Member

Thanks for having me, first few laps were a bit sketchy but hopefully I wasn't too aggressive...
    Easyprey007 and Cameron Neame like this.
  7. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Maybe need to remove the "s" from https?
  8. Rangeraus

Rangeraus Team Driver Gold Member

Got these approximate intervals from Jono's stream at approximate time I completed Lap 26/27:

P1 - Rangeraus (26 laps)
    P2 - JimothyPayload + 21 seconds
    P3 - JonoStan96 + 31 seconds
    P4 - NemoIXn + 31 seconds
    P5 - Whizz94 + 37 seconds
    P6 - Emmo46 + 56 seconds
    P7 - Easyprey007 + 76 seconds
    P8 - aiko_mac + 83 seconds
    P9 - tfeccles + 11 laps
    JonoStan96 and Easyprey007 like this.
  9. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Final Round : Road Atlanta - Sunset to Night Race
    1 Hour Race

[​IMG]
    Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R ‘15
    Tyre Wear: X3
    Fuel Consumption: X2
    BOP/Tuning Prohibited: On
    Car Settings: Prohibited
    Refuelling Speed: 12L/S
    Available Tyres: RH, RM, RS
    All tyres must be used for at least one lap.

Room Host: Jono (T F Eclles ot Payload as backup)

Unique Team Rules:
    Only the top 3 finishers in each team will score points, except if there are only 2 attendees from a team. If there are less than 2 attendees, tough luck.

Drivers not in Division 1 will have time taken off their finishing time at the end of the race, should they stay on the lead lap. The allocations are as follows:
    Division 2: 15 seconds
    Division 3: 30 seconds
    SIGHT ISSUES:
    Before qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again.Type the number of cars you can see in the lobby chat and cross check with other drivers to ensure clarity.

QUALIFYING : 8:10 pm AEDT for 10 mins.
    Feel free to run practice laps prior to qualifying, The host will trigger a 'Room Reset' closer to the commencement of Qualifying.
    Once 10 mins of session time has elapsed, finish the lap you are on and stop the car off the circuit somewhere near the start of the lap.

PITS ARE OPEN DURING QUALIFYING

RACE START TIME : 8:20 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS :

We will attempt to get the race started by no later than 8:40pm. Late comers will be asked to start from the rear of the grid. No restarts after Lap 2 unless authorised by the room host.
    TURN 1 LAP 1 :
    The old saying goes, you can’t win the race on lap 1, but you can definitely lose it. Please be mindful of other drivers on lap 1 coming into turn 1, and for that matter, the entire race. It can be very demoralising to hot lap on your own for an hour as I'm sure many of you are aware.

TRACK LIMITS :
    Sport Mode track limits will be enforced. If you earn a penalty, make sure you pull off the racing line once serving your slow down penalty at the start of the final sector.

Is to be avoided at all times..... If you make contact with someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Occasionally, Gran Turismo track limits may teleport a disadvantaged driver backwards on circuit to ‘reset’ them, if this occurs at the hand of another driver, IT IS EXPECTED that the driver at fault will wait and redress the position.
    Side by side 'rubbing' is racing is allowed and promoted within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.
    Show each other RESPECT! It is difficult enough to drive the car at the limit on your own, without someone squeezing you within a millimeter of the grass.
    So be patient and show respect to your fellow drivers.
    If you are redressing contact, please do so out of the way of other cars, off the racing line, or if there isn't much room, off track.

PIT ENTRY/EXIT LINES :
    Pit Line Penalties are will be off due to the extreme nature of the pit entry. However you may be penalised if you do not make an effort to avoid cutting any part of the entry or exit lines. Please be aware of cars coming down the straight, You must stay drivers right and not make any sudden movements.

BLUE FLAGS :
    Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY :
    If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved!

PARKING UP :
    If you are unable to continue to race, please enter the pits and leave your game paused without selecting tyres so that your car stays parked in the pits. Parking up off track activates yellow flags in the sector, and even though penalties are off, we have reports of penalties occurring for passes happening near the parked car. Quitting off track results in a sometimes race ending lag spike and may be punished in extreme scenarios.

Jono’s Advice:

The GT3-R is a fast and furious car with tons of downforce. Be sure to avoid clobbering the kerbs too hard in the S bend section otherwise you may end up with an embarrassing spin.
  10. JonoStan96

PSN ID
  11. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Thanks to all for attending the series celebrating an iconic line of sports car, a brilliant race to finish off with as well, huge congrats to @Cameron Neame for the W.

I’ll have to calculate points tomorrow but I believe Red secured enough points to take the overall win.
  12. HighStakes123

HighStakes123 Rookie

is it tomorrow yet
    Cameron Neame likes this.
  13. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yeah, I am curious to see how I placed overall.
    Easyprey007 and Cameron Neame like this.