Season II - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Jan 9, 2017.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Looks like I should be back next week, a few weeks too late however, so I look forward to seeing who can snatch the title at season's end!
    Hatfield, razor4797 and Toranafan-02 like this.
  2. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    It'll be me.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  3. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Anyone that knows they wont make it or will be late please send a message on ps chat. Same goes if you need an invite guys
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  4. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Sick of getting :):):):) on every week
    Ill see you all next season
    seth123 and Toranafan-02 like this.
  5. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

@Zachary The situation in qually was the result of me having to avoid someone in the 1st sector of my hot lap, had to back off and try to come around for a second go, had heaps of traffic in sector 3, you just happened to be the last one to come flying up behind me in a very bad spot. I went off the track trying to get out of the way but the speed difference was too much. So in the end traffic also caused my 2nd lap to be wasted as well with the tires too far gone.
  6. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Mate i have the footage and i can tell you there were plenty of chances. Im not even gonna bother
    Will let the stewards decide. Theres a kilometre of runoff at every corner so dont try amd say you didnt have anywhere to go
    seth123 likes this.
  7. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Were they travelling at 125km/h on the inside of Turn 3?
    seth123 and Toranafan-02 like this.
  8. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    With time penalties and what not going on I think 2nd would have been my final place, Unfortunately a Mercedes pushed me off the line then had a clash with it again at the following corner slowly rolling into a wall destroying my wing,

cyas next week.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  9. its-benny-racer

Hey, in the nearly 2 seasons we've been running this, I'm sure most of us have had multiple hot laps ruined by traffic, you don't see most of us making a big song and dance about it, or filing protests for that matter. It's not like I'm intentionally blocking people, just trying to get space to have a clean lap like all of us.
  10. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Considering i was a second up on my lap. On fresh tyres (of which my.next fastest laps tyres were at 20%) and looking at pole, yeah its worthy of a protest. You rejoined infront of me and then sat on the racing line. Sorry if you feel im attacking you but id be lodging regardless of who it was. If you feel youve done nothing wrong, why worry?
  11. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Can we get the protest filed before this gets out of hand?
  12. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Bro just admit you fkt the bloke up,
  13. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Ill do it in the morning. Im saying nothing more. The footage speaks for itself
  14. its-benny-racer

Yeah, I was up on my time too when I had my lap disrupted by traffic. I accept that as part of racing, it's not like we're going for sheep stations, or anyone has wagers on the results... As I said, has happened numerous times to me over the last year and I'm sure it will happen again. And when it does I'll shake it off like every other time.

You do what you have to do.
  15. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Wow i love watching in on this series every week, always someone slipping out the minge mop and throwing it at someone.
    Viperzed and JonoStan96 like this.
  16. its-benny-racer

When did I deny it? At no point.

I just have an issue when one person decides it is more serious when something pretty minor (1st world problem if there ever was one) happens to them, when we are all in the same boat from time to time.
  17. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    You wrecked me, i protest. I dont understand what the issue is? Whats the point of having a stewards group if youre gonna have a cry when i use it. Isnt that sorta the whole point?

You seem to think its personal. In no way shape or form is it. I even mentioned that i hope your net holds up tonight prior to the race. Would i have bothered to say that if i had a vendetta against you? No, but for such a "first world problem", it sure seems to bother you....
    Its a bit crap when i have to defend my reasoning for protesting, when you blocked me.
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  18. JonoStan96

PSN ID
  19. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Speaking of qualifying @Jurassic Mark you nearly gave me a heart attack on my first flying lap turns 15-17. You appeared to be off the racing line then sort of cut back onto the racing line when i was already their. Not mad like Zach is at the moment but try and be a little bit more aware of where people are. It's the third time you've done it to me.
    Race report will come tomorrow. Feel like i could write an essay about how that race went.
    Zachery likes this.
  20. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Yep. I'll own that one 100% Meant to apologise before the race started but the black screen thing threw me. That was literally me looking at the wrong yellow dot on the map and thinking you'd pulled back or gone off somewhere. And that's the reason I try and get out early to set a lap. Can't say I remember getting in anyone's way previously, but this time I knew it straight away.
    Motors560 likes this.