ACC RaceOnOz ACC [PC] Season 4 - Round 7 Sprint Barcelona!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by krunch, Nov 18, 2020.

1. staffy0707

staffy0707 Rookie

You probably would have lost another pos too Steve except iade a fantastic rookie error. At some point during the race I put my tc up to 3from 1 and I was wondering why I was slow out of corners and I have no idea how long it was on for but my laps were definitely 2 to 3 sec slower. And before the pits I was on the tail of a few cars then couldn't work out how they got so far in front of me at the time. Doesn't matter still had a blast and I feel if I can be a bit more consistent then I'm on the back end of the silver class so I'm happy I'm improving
    krunch, Flamebadger, stucar17 and 2 others like this.
  2. Flamebadger

Flamebadger ACC Server Legend

Highlights for your entertainment (as I post this, the vid is uploaded but not yet processed):

I would like to refer you all to the greatest tragedy of our time, which is an onboard shot from @Frostwa's perspective at about the 10min 55second mark. As Shane pulls out to lap a GT4 car on the front straight, you can just about see a dark shape go straight on at turn 1 and disappear through the wall as I disconnect from the server :cry:
    Frostwa, c4rLo5, krunch and 3 others like this.