ACC RaceOnOz ACC [PC] Season 4 - Full Info & Sign Up!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by krunch, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Skids

Skids New Recruit

Same as above, Late to the party.
    I'll keep an eye on the server and results to see if you are at the 50 mark.
    But put me down as reserve as well.
    Cheers.
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  2. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

We'll keep you on the list mate, thanks for your interest and sorry we couldn't fit you in straight away.
    GentlemanJez likes this.
  3. GentlemanJez

GentlemanJez Rookie

Been busy with work and forgot :(
    Let us know if space opens up. New season and all those sign ups look great! Well done!
    krunch and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  4. Jarmel

Jarmel Rookie

Hi I am another one that missed the cut, no biggie as i am sporadic with my participation. However for those that missed out are we able to join in on the wednesday sessions ?
  5. Denis Strelnikov

Denis Strelnikov New Recruit

Hey. can i change car once? The fact is that I live in Russia, I have a slightly different time, and your time zone has recently changed, I did not know that, I was in a hurry and accidentally took a Ferrari. I can't handle the wear on her tires, they wear out too quickly and I drive slowly. I don't know what is the problem with this machine. if you would let me change the car once, I would be grateful to you. Sorry for my English )
  6. SteveDrivingSlowly

Hi mate, yes of course you are welcome to join on Wednesday practice sessions. I will chat with the other admins but we can probably disable the whitelist for those and just use the password and ban hammer to control who is in.
  7. SteveDrivingSlowly

Hi Denis, sorry but unfortunately not mate - the rules are clear as are time zones etc, once you have raced you are locked in to your car. I have used the Ferrari and it is a great car, as have many other people. There are mega fast guys you can find on youtube doing long enduros in it and not suffering excessive tyre degredation such as Jardier, Dal King and so on.

This may seem a bit strict but if we allow you to change, we may invite others to also do so. In which case, how should we handle the points for round 1 so it is fair for those that are sticking with their choice? Additionally the processing of results, generation of server entrylists etc is mostly automated so to make the change would create quite a few issues requiring manual database editing, which is both time consuming and can lead to errors in the data.

Apologies mate - but you are a very fast driver and I think you can make the car work!
    c4rLo5 and krunch like this.
  8. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Hello all,
    Would it be possible for me to transfer from the Lambo to the BMW M6 for the remainder of the season? I'm a little out of my depth in the Lambo and how it handles compared to the BMW which I've used before. This contributed to me having a few incidents with other drivers in round 1. I run the BMW in another league so I'm more comfortable in it, hoping this leads to me causing less incidents :unsure:
  9. SteveDrivingSlowly

haha...hi Spidey, read one post above - sorry mate!
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  10. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Haha. I should learn to read the forum posts before I post in future.
    No worries, I'll make it work :thumbsup:
  11. SteveDrivingSlowly

You’ll have it sussed out in no time mate, I have no doubts!
    nanlatt and krunch like this.
  12. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    I know I'm late to this season but I'd be happy to rejoin for next season or join a reserve list. I lost all of the server settings and my game save when I rebuilt my PC so I'll need that stuff as well if somebody could point me in the right direction.
  13. SteveDrivingSlowly

will do mate. We have had a number of drivers sign up and not show for a race yet, so we will be releasing some of those spots soon (not sure how many yet!)
    beakeroo likes this.
  14. Owen Smith

Owen Smith New Recruit

If that is the case, any chance i could also place my name down for a reserve spot. Sadly missed finding out about this season until it was all signed up
  15. SteveDrivingSlowly

Yes indeed mate we have a list and are adding to it as we find more people who are interested :) Will be more details in the next day or so.
  16. Nickysticks

Nickysticks New Recruit

Hey! Just caught wind of this league, would love to join in if a spot becomes available.
    Cheers!
    Flamebadger and CornfordCaster like this.
  17. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Any spots available
  18. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

Yo :thumbsup: Just got a new video card, so will need to jump back into Dirt. Wilkommen!
  19. Egor Tsakhoev

Egor Tsakhoev Rookie

Is it late to join monday league?
  20. SteveDrivingSlowly

Unfortunately we are full at the moment mate but if another spot opens up I will get in touch with you and let you know!
    Egor Tsakhoev likes this.