ACC RaceOnOz ACC [PC] News and Upcoming Events EOY 2020 Edition!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by SteveDrivingSlowly, Dec 18, 2020.

1. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Hi everyone,

Season 4 of the Monday league - the first ever multi-class ACC season here at RaceOnOz - has now finished! We hope those of you who could get involved really enjoyed the racing.

Multi-class was a real challenge, and there were some difficult moments during the season for sure - but overall we think it was great fun and added another layer of depth, difficulty and strategy to the racing.

Speaking of racing, there were, as always, some awesome battles! I had my own share of door to door action and I heard of and saw many others experiencing their own titanic struggles for position. It was impressive to see clean driving and interesting to see how much the interaction between the car classes progressed throughout the season.

This season was pretty unique in that almost every championship battle (car and driver class) was pretty open right up until the last few rounds - and often the last round was the title decider. This really amped up the excitement! Huge congrats to the podiums across each class:

GT3 Overall
    1. L.Henderson
    2. M Jorgensen
    3. T.Murray
    GT3 Silver
    1. P.Wall
    2. C.Dominiak
    3. T.Trapp
    GT3 Am
    1. P.McElhinney
    2. T.Robertshaw
    3. N.McFlannigan
    GT4 Overall
    1. T.Rayton
    2. R.Duong
    3. J.Talbot
    GT4 Silver
    1. S. Driving Slowly
    2. A.Vandelay
    3. W.Masterson
    GT4 Am
    1. L.Nichols
    2. A.Cesana
    3. S.Stafford

Special Events (Fun runs)
    We are now going to take a break from ACC league racing while preparations are made for the next Monday night league season. During the break, we will run some open entry (min. SA 80 unless on the whitelist from season 4) special events, as follows:
    • Monday 21st December
      • 1 hour of Imola (DLC required)
      • 2x time multiplier
      • 1 mandatory pit where you must change tyres (30S)
      • Fuel optional, fueling time is fixed (25S, happens at same time as tyres)
      • This will be a GT4 only race (DLC required)
      • Enter in any GT4 car you like
      • Practice from 8:15 pm, Qualy from 9:00 pm, Race from 9:15 pm
      • No sign-up required!
      • Server Password 'season4'
    • Monday 4th January
      • 1 hour of Imola (DLC required)
      • 2x time multiplier
      • 1 mandatory pit where you must change tyres (30S)
      • Fuel optional, fueling time is fixed (25S, happens at same time as tyres)
      • This will be a GT3 only race
      • Enter in any GT3 car you like
      • Practice from 8:15 pm, Qualy from 9:00 pm, Race from 9:15 pm
      • No sign-up required!
      • Server Password 'season4'

Upcoming League Season

The next league season will be Season 5 of the Monday night league. This will be a single-class GT3 event and go for ten rounds, with a one week mid-season break (during which there will be another special event).

Wacky Wednesday practice nights will resume when the new season resumes, although we will put up an Imola server for special event practice at some point during December (apologies it isn't up already....Christmas is hapening to everyone!).

Sign-up for Monday League season 5 will commence on or about the 11th of January so keep an eye out for it and make sure you don't miss out! Season 5, Round 1 will likely kick off on January 25th - more details to follow!

The Admin Team
    Last of all we - the admin team - would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone again for joining in and continuing to support this league. When we started season 4 I don't think any of us expected the kind of awesome numbers we had for each round - and the best thing is that they stayed high for the whole season. We are excited for season 5 and looking forward to getting everyone signed up and racing again!

The admin team for ACC PC related things are:

@nanlatt
    @krunch
    @Flamebadger
    @SteveDrivingSlowly

With support in the background from many other Roozers across the various sims here.

If you ever have any questions, concerns, ideas, comments or complaints, please feel free to contact any of us here at the forum via private message, tag us in a forum post or hit us up on discord. We'd be more than happy to hear from you.

Looking forward to seeing you on track at the special events and to sharing more details about the upcoming league season with you!

Fun Run Results:

Monday 4th January

Monday 21st December
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    c4rLo5, anton_Chez, Frostwa and 7 others like this.
  2. Wally

Wally Team Driver

About season 5... will it be a 2020 season with the new tyre compound?
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  3. SteveDrivingSlowly

No final decisions on the details have been made yet TBH - but I would imagine we will use the latest season and physics, yes.
  4. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
  5. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

6. CornfordCaster

CornfordCaster Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Hello, can I please make the suggestion that if tyre stops are mandatory then we don't need to use fixed fuel time?
  7. zampli

zampli Team Driver

ooo haven't been here in about 4 years or so....would love to have a crack on monday if possible, just got a new pc and new racing gear, keen to run it in properly
    krunch and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  8. staffy0707

staffy0707 Rookie

Good stuff boys keep it up. Just an idea but is it worth having a pre sign up for the guys that consintanly show up each week or even sign them up automatically and we just have to confirm it? Not sure if you guys feel it's necessary or not but it would be good to keep the race fields high as you said. Just some food for thought
  9. SteveDrivingSlowly

I working on that as an option with the results site - no promises but could be possible
    Frostwa, Flamebadger and staffy0707 like this.
  10. staffy0707

staffy0707 Rookie

Is there an easy way to add friends and see when they in a public server. It was good the other evening running into @SteveDrivingSlowly especially when I took the win. But we won't tell them how I had a trouble free turn one or that you would have only needed one more lap and you'd have easily went by me. I'm guessing steam account would be easiest? I honestly wouldn't know cos I'm used to the consoles
  11. SteveDrivingSlowly

Sadly no mate, that kind of feature appears to be very low on the Kunos priority list along with server browser improvements etc.
  12. THE_UNDER_STUDY

THE_UNDER_STUDY Team Driver

13. SteveDrivingSlowly

yes mate, I’ve joined demo1’s discord but haven’t had a chance to talk to him yet - will be super cool if we can get that going!
    CornfordCaster and Flamebadger like this.
  14. THE_UNDER_STUDY

He is super keen to organise something, so I'm sure something can be sorted.
  15. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

come on mate I got this! :roflmao:
  16. THE_UNDER_STUDY

I'm just desperate to be seen online coming last.....................again and again and again.
  17. staffy0707

staffy0707 Rookie

Hahaha I reckon I could give you a run for your money with an all GT3 season
  18. JJ_Penguin

aren't you on screen enough already
  19. THE_UNDER_STUDY

Have you seen my private videos???????
  20. JJ_Penguin

;)
    But seriously dude....laser hair removal. come on sort it out