PCARS PS4 Bathurst 1000 Revived, 24th/4th/2016

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by TDZdave, Sep 19, 2015.

1. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    The idea: This is a local event, you will need to buddy up with a friend at one location, this will include a 10 minute practice session, a TBD length of qualifying for a 1 lap shootout style qualification, then followed by a 10 minute warm up session for people to arrange their race setups, once all this is done we will have a rolling start and continue racing until we complete 161 laps or 6 hours and 30 minutes plus 1 lap,

[​IMG]
    Race Date: 24/04/2016
    Qualifying Start Times per State:
    S.A.
    2.30PM
    V.I.C. 3PM
    N.S.W. 3PM
    Q.L.D. 3PM
    W.A. 1AM
    T.A.S. 3PM
    N.Z. 5PM
    Car: Ford Falcon FG V8 Supercar
    Circuit: Mount Panorama, Bathurst
    Qualifying: Shootout (set for 45 minutes)
    Laps: 161 (initial lobby will be set to 170, and slimmed down as the race requires)
    or 6 hours and 30 minutes plus 1 lap,
    Start type: Standing start
    Restarts: Single file rolling start
    Pit stops: Required

[​IMG]
    In Game Date: 11/10/2015
    In Game time: 10AM

Weather slots:
    Slot #1:
    Clear
    Slot #2: Heavy Cloud
    Slot #3: Rain
    Slot #4: Clear
    Progression: Sync to race (will also be adjusted accordingly during the race)
    Progression: Real time
    Time Progression: Real Time

Drivers aids:
    ABS:
    Yes
    Stability control: No
    Traction Control: Yes
    Damage: Full damage
    Tires and Fuel use: Real
    Flags and Penalties: Off

All teams will need a Skype account, all communication between the stewards/ race control will happen via Skype, You can use either team members personal Skype account or create a team Skype account, Please add .Jarman.Dalitz on Skype with a note saying Rooz B1000 or something so we know to add you,

Lobby Opening: the lobby will be opened at the assigned time for your state or country as listed above, and will be open for 15 minutes maximum prior to launching qualifying, Qualifying will be launvhed earlier if all parties arrive earlier,

Qualifying: Will be a shootout style format in order as called by the stewards, This will be the lobby opening session, set to 45 minutes, once all teams have had their flying lap there will be 5 minutes for all teams to make final adjustments to the car before the session is fast forwarded,

Race Start: Will be a standing start, though the cars will be held for 1 full minute before commencing to race to allow the stewards and streamer to remove themselves from the track and get sorted prior to the start, This should also give the internet time to catch up and hopefully eliminate any early lag issues if there are any,

Red Flags: When a red flag is called, The leader will complete the lap they are on and park on Mountain straight, and the rest of the field will stack up behind the leader as they complete their laps, the stewards will record the positions and the host will open a new lobby for a restart,

Restarts:
    Will happen after 1 pace lap single file, after the race is red flagged, the grid order will be recorded, and amended for the disconnected party, lapped cars will also stack up at the back of the grid in order, The grid order will be announced via the Skype chat, The safety car will park on Mountain Straight, and as the teams are called they will go stack up behind it, the safety car will commence the pace lap The safety car will give control of the race to the leader around The Chase section of the circuit, Pace lap speed will be dictated by the safety car up until the kink entering the chase where the field will slow to 80kph, the safety car will disappear up the road leaving control of the pace speed to the leader, the lead team must await for confirmation from the stewards of the track going green before restarting the race, The lead car will have from when the stewards call green through to the foot bridge on the front straight to restart the race, if the leader has passed under the foot bridge the race will be declared green and everyone can go as they please, any changes to this the teams will be informed via Skype,

Safety Car: In the event of a restart the safety car will called upon, if there is a strange situation where is required to do an extra lap this will happen, and all parties will be informed via Skype,

Race Finish: The race will finish once 161 laps are completed or at 6 hours and 30 minutes since race start, In the event the race is called earlier all teams will have sufficient notice via Skype to plan the remainder of the race accordingly,

Penalization,
    Will be handled in a manor as follows, followed by an infringement list, I really hope we do not have to issue any of these, but they are here if needed,

Penalty types,
    Warning,
    stewards deem your behavior on track to be approaching a infringement,
    Stop and go, you will be asked to go to the penalty box and bring the car to a stop then immediately released back to racing,
    Stop and hold, you will go to the penalty box, bring the car to a stop and wait for 30 seconds, then resume racing,

Advantage gained from corner cutting, track position,
    If you gain positions through corner cutting you must redress this at the next possible opportunity, failure to do this will result in a 30 second stop and hold penalty,

Advantage gained from corner cutting, time,
    If you gain time through corner cutting you will be given a stop and go penalty

Blocking, Repetitive and malicious,
    You are entitled to defend your position, but your team will be warned about your behavior, if it continues to get out of hand you will be given a stop and go penalty,

Blocking immediately after exiting pit lane,
    Please try to keep as left as practical until up to race speed upon exiting the pit lane, any behavior that is view as malicious blocking will receive a 30 second stop and hold penalty,

Dangerous rejoin,
    if you spin or have been involved in a crash, be mindful about rejoining the circuit, if you impede aother competitor you will be expected to let them by at the next practical opportunity, if you fail to do this it will result in a stop and go penalty, if you cause another incident through a dangerous rejoin you will be given a stop and hold penalty,

Avoidable contact, spin,
    If you nudge a car into a spin you are expected to wait for the car to regain its composure and a redress the positions in a safe a practical manor, there will be lenience in this rule, however positions must be redressed before the end of the lap, repeat offenders will be given a stop go penalty, and if its repeated again will be given a 30 second stop and hold penalty,

Avoidable contact, damage,
    if contact results in the victims car receiving damage that requires a pit stop to be fixed, the offending car will be given either a stop and go penalty if they have had to pit for damage, or a 30 second stop and hold penalty if they have not had to pit to repair damage,

all inquiries are to made here, if you have a team sorted already please sign up as,
    Team name/ Driver A/ Driver B/ (Driver C if applicable)

If you are interested and do not have a team, yet open to joining someone from ROOZ please state as,
    Rooz ID/ Suburb/ City/ State,
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    seth123 likes this.
  2. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  3. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    I'm in , and emmu-egg lives near me so I reckon he'd be in too .
    TDZdave likes this.
  4. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    Awesome mate :D
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  5. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I'm of course in, but with some flashing lights on my car ;)
    [​IMG]
    Bring it on :D
    Blindman and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  6. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    Hahahahahaha, well no automated flashing lights hahaha, glad to have you aboard mate,
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  7. bencrow-

bencrow- Rookie

PSN ID
    bencrow-
    I'm down, just have to wait until I know if I'm working that day or not
  8. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    have you got a team mate?
  9. bencrow-

bencrow- Rookie

PSN ID
    bencrow-
    Not yet, will work that out soon
  10. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    would you like me to add you to the drivers looking?
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    oh damn...if this was in december I would be so keen
  12. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    I'd have thought December would have been hard for everybody???
  13. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
    Don't have my PS4 at the moment but would be keen to team up with someone around Brisbane area if anyone needs a Co Driver :)
    TDZdave likes this.
  14. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Bevo_17 and SPL Racing like this.
  15. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    pykeybraa145/ Wimmera/ Stawell/ Victoria
  16. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    Why must this be the first test weekend at Brisbane of all places :cry:
    TDZdave likes this.
  17. bencrow-

bencrow- Rookie

PSN ID
    bencrow-
    Not quite yet
    TDZdave likes this.
  18. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Maybe SPL Racing and myself cant see a problem yet .
    TDZdave and SPL Racing like this.
  19. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    Hmmmm this isinteresting, may see what I can do
    TDZdave likes this.
  20. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I only mentioned it for myself...but don't change anything...was basically just saying what a good idea this is.
    TDZdave likes this.