PGA Tour 2K21 Official RaceOnOz Society

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by JonoStan96, Oct 17, 2021.

1. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    @JonoStan96 Mario Golf community event next?
    JonoStan96 and Kieran_B33 like this.
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    When Mario Party Superstars releases next week I’ll be hitting you up to organise a rooz competition champ
    CaptainRisky21 and Kieran_B33 like this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    It's a race of the ball to the hole. Can you do it in less hits than the other guys ie faster?
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  4. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Nah sorry guys you heard the supreme leader, time to shut up shop. I'm gonna stop playing Fifa too seeing as it has no relevance to my life here at RaceOnOz, oh and while I'm at it, Rocket League might as well get the cut.

Stuff it, I'm gonna sit at home and dream of RaceOnOz Gran Turismo Sport all day long. My career path is set :D
  5. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
  6. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64

Your just plain nasty!
    His tantrum was provoked by his video clip seeking parents.
    He is barely a 3yo, trying to practice and learn real golf with no help from Dad, he just lets him keep swinging while laughing at him.
    The guys here are helping each other, albeit with a simulated golf game. I am sure nobody here thinks the skills are transferable and are a chance of a PGA or Euro tour card in golf, like Mat S and others have done with simulated driving games.
    Probably should make a new thread for non- racing games though.
    So they do not clutter the Community Events racing thread, for the benefit of all the racing platforms that use it.
    Xtr3meNZer likes this.
  7. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Well, managed to have a good play around last night, obviously much more to learn, but started my PGA career by competing in the first few rounds. Quite enjoyable, the wind catches you by surprise when you're not expecting it lol.

Have joined the society in game, will have a look at that tourny this weekend.

Cheers for getting this thread going tbh @JonoStan96 . Sometimes exclusively playing racing games gets a bit long in the tooth, and I probably wouldn't have checked out this game (though I had added it to my list due to it being free) if this thread wasn't here. I'm enjoying it, and will continue to play it, and hopefully play some live games with some gents over a few beers lol (is that possible? live multiplayer?)
  8. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Indeed mate, it’s why games like this, Wreckfest and others are almost therapeutic, years and years of playing almost nothing but racing games, I’m more than burnt out.

Hope to see you on the course mate :)
    VARDZ, Beats143 and Xtr3meNZer like this.
  9. Steve Neilson

Steve Neilson Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Steve_73_GOOF
    Winner of the hole takes a shot , o_O
    Xtr3meNZer and Stew Wilson like this.
  10. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Well I just noticed last night when I was playing with a bevvy I drank it a lot more quickly than when I'm on track lol. It's a much more relaxed chilled out game, enjoyable.

Will be interesting to take it online with friends, and have a bash around :)
    Beats143 and Matthyus like this.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Where is the golf buggy race mode?
  12. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    I'll have a whack.
    Matthyus likes this.
  13. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Were you on last night? I was doing something on there, and it said you had an open room or something like that...
  14. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    Yes, I was having a first look at the game, worked through the lessons etc, ad joined the ROOZ society. Maybe that was it. Haven't fully accustomed myself to the whole thing yet.
    I played a practice round on the front 9 at Sawgrass...was 1 under till the 9th, then for some reason all my swings were wayward.

Oh wait...I joined a Society called ROOZ, not RaceOnOz. Wonder who they are?
    Matthyus and Steve Neilson like this.
  15. Beats143

Beats143 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Beats143
    I had a game last night with @boneslightning and have had quite a few games with @Stew Wilson (Disco Stew). It’s like real golf for me drinking my way around the course with some sledging and banter. Great fun until you hit a bad shot and then another and….another.
    I have designed a couple of courses and you can play them in the game if you like. I did this previously on the golf Club 2019 game that was the original version of this game. If your interested, go to search in the course selection area. Search (Beats) my courses are Beats Tropical and Beats Glades Country club which is a tough version of my local club that i play at.
    See ya out there . Love to have a game & party chat with anyone if you see me online playing,just send an invite to play or chat
    Cheers
    Xtr3meNZer, Matthyus and Stew Wilson like this.
  16. Steve Neilson

Steve Neilson Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Steve_73_GOOF
    They sound dodgy.
  17. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Well, I'm probably going to be on tonight - I got an endurance race tomorrow, so I'll do that then, and I think I'll have a few and smash some holes.
    Beats143 and Matthyus like this.
  18. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    I'll be on tonight after a race prac
    Beats143 and Xtr3meNZer like this.
  19. Stew Wilson

Stew Wilson Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Stew_Wilson72
    Wow, some amazing golf scores for 4 rounds, you guys are good. I had 22 under, but had 3over for round 3. I really need to work on my game in the wind.
    Matthyus likes this.
  20. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Ditto. Wind really evens the game out.