OFFICIAL ROOZ RACE NUMBER ALLOCATION

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Clevohead, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Thank you leeboy910 for initiating the original thread and kicking us mods into gear, and in turn to discuss what was needed for raceonOZ in our number department.

Here is our concept for our rooz numbers, we understand these may not please everyone, but in the long run will make things much easier in many facets of using the site. Some examples are in the news, our reporters will easily be able to see or find who is in a picture regardless of division. And also when making a side series or event the organising member will easily be able to draw up lists, and you will already have your number and won't have to worry that someone else may get in first. It may even help with getting ladders and results drawn up quicker, and to keep track of.

As it stands approx 52 drivers (of approx 70-80 registered drivers) have requested and been allocated their numbers, each driver's number is theirs, and will not be used in any other division by any other driver. With 52 people signed up, and the backing of the other mods this decision has been made with the majority rules.

This does not mean you can't ask for a number that has already been allocated, and we encourage you approach the current number holder first (as several have done already) and see if you can organise something there, and let one of us mods know with the outcome, we would prefer this done via private messaging, and please include a mod in the conversation to help mediate the trade discussions. And we will also take into consideration if you have ran a particular number for the last several seasons or more, and a newer member may have requested before you had a chance, and we then may award the number to the senior member.

So point form rules:

• Numbers allocated to one active sole driver registered in rooz events.
      • In order to retain a number you will need to be active on the forums, and attend at least one event per month.
      • If no activity has been noted, and you fail to respond to contact regarding your attendance in a reasonable time frame, you may have your number revoked, in turn placing it back on the "market" available for other drivers.
      • If a number is revoked from you, you have lost any claiming rights to that number, and the new owner now has seniority in relation to the number in question.
      • In the event no one has claimed a revoked number and you return, and enter an event, you can request your previous number back retaining full rights and seniority once again.
      • If a number becomes available any active member can submit a request to obtain that number, and in turn it will be updated on the database, once you have obtained that number and if it was another member's who has now become inactive, you now have full rights and seniority in regards to your newly acquired number.
      • Your number is for ALL rooz events, across all PSN titles (GT6/PCARS/F1 Series), and all divisions.
      • There will not be duplicates of a number between two drivers in separate divisions. (until we have more than 99 or more registered drivers this will be a non-issue)
      • Trading or changing of numbers is allowed but needs to be carried out through this thread, or by private messaging drivers involved and a moderator for mediation.
      • #1 is reserved for the reigning champions of the Sunday leagues, it is up to an individual if they wish to use it, and will not affect there other claimed number, as long as they are active and fulfilling above regs. #1 is also only to be used by the reigning champion at the event in question and is not carried over from different series' events.
      • #51 has been retired in memoriam and respect for bjh1012, and will not be available for selection at all.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2016
  2. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Just as a note, I will be updating the list as people get their requests in, but not necessarily updating the above picture. Until we can embed spreadsheets this won't happen automatically, unfortunately.
    StigsOzCousin and DekGT5mad like this.
  3. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Also for house keeping I will be deleting basic number requests as they are locked in on the spreadsheet, it just keeps the posts, and page numbers down, will keep general questions and banter etc on here, but no one wants to see 1,000 posts from Clevohead saying "Updated" :oops:
    Peter Wise and DoogleDave like this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Once you fill all the numbers just add a secondary column.
    But a driver will need at least 2 secondary numbers to account for the primary driver with that number being in the same division/series.
    This also gives the opportunity to drivers with a primary number they are not thrilled with, requesting a secondary number to use. (IMO)
  5. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
  6. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Could you pm me? I will then email you the spreadsheet, you can then edit it with your concept and show me what you mean exactly :thumbsup:
  7. dominator94

dominator94 New Recruit

PSN ID
    dominator_12_94
    Where is the list of available numbers ?
  8. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
  9. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    37, 58 and perhaps blank number (which could be referred as 00, if you think that's an option Clevo) are available.

Looks like some numbers will have to be taken off soon... WE HAVE RAN OUT OF NUMBERS!
  10. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    As stated in an earlier post this week I will be trawling through all the drivers and seeing who has disappeared from the site, and freeing up their numbers.
    flashfirst likes this.
  11. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I like that idea of 00 being a blank number, reminds me of Lowndes in that crappy green eyed AU from 2001 lol
  12. dominator94

dominator94 New Recruit

PSN ID
    dominator_12_94
    if 58 is free can i have it plz
  13. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    What do you think you're doing trying to take my new number? :p
  14. TF22Raptor

TF22Raptor New Recruit

thanks for the 22 who ever gifted me that! I'll take it, much appreciated, 94 is now vacant.
    VARDZ likes this.
  15. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    You can thank Vardz for that.

I have been through the list, the members checking forum/league activity, and it appears I may free up 6 numbers, so I will get back to @Hatfield and look at his suggested spreadsheet and get him to do his beep, beep, bop thing and see what we can do.
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    All good. the reason I did it was #11 become available. Then I worked a swap for one of my new teammates and used #11 to get him #45. I am not overly fussed on the # I carry as clevo;) has my # ​
  17. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    @dominator94 #94 just became available, looks like it would suit you :thumbsup:
    Clevohead likes this.
  18. dominator94

dominator94 New Recruit

PSN ID
    dominator_12_94
    thanks dude can i have number 94 then please
  19. chrystalmighty

chrystalmighty Rookie

PSN ID
    ChrystalmIT
    I'd like 37 if it's still available.
  20. Clevohead