Discussion in 'New Members' started by Upshift, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Upshift

Upshift New Recruit

PSN ID
    Squirrel_-18-
    Hi Guys! Thanks for allowing me to join! I am fairly new to sim racing, and am not particularly fast, but I am super keen on the hobby!
    I am playing on PS5 atm, with a look to go to PC next year (once GPUs come down).
    I was playing GT Sport but then wanted something that had a bit of a real feel physics systems, as I found GT Sport to unrealistic a times. I started to drive PCars2, but then also downloaded AC and ACC, and I love all of them, but cant settle on one! I'm currently starting on ACC (like literally only starting) to get my stats set and then I want to try me luck with some online racing. I also touched a little on AC, and I really like that game (Runs great, looks good, FOV anyone!) but it doesn't seem as popular online, so ACC it is for the moment. Seeing as there is a PCars 2 League, I will see about delving into that one day also.
    Anyway, thanks for letting me join, add me on PSN: UPSHIFT_GLR and look forward to making some new likeminded friends!
    stucar17 and KoAStR like this.
  2. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Hi Upshift!
    Welcome aboard. if you would like to get involved in ACC join the discord server and we can have chat over there. the best way to get your stats up is league racing.

https://discord.gg/nkvwFGASav
    Upshift likes this.
  3. Upshift

Upshift New Recruit

PSN ID
    Squirrel_-18-
    Thanks JJ. Though for some reason it tell me I don't have permissions to view content in the Discord server?
  4. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

5. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Welcome to rooz mate.
    PCars 2 is about to start a new season in the next few weeks. We race on a Sunday night with practice rooms up and running around 7.30 with qualifying at 8.10 and race start 8.20. Usually done by 9.30 if you are interested.
    @stucar17 is your main contact for this league. Hope to see you there
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2021
    Upshift likes this.
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey mate, welcome to ROOZ !
    I run the PCARS2 league and we are about to start a new season in a few weeks... We will be running the Ginetta GT5 car and will be running a lot of prac rooms in the next week as we get the season sorted. Great bunch of guys, lots of fun, so im sure you will enjoy it. NON tune, we run in divs so (in theory) against drivers roughly the same pace. 7 Week season..

I also race the ACC league that runs every fortnight, is a lot more work to get up to speed in terms of the tunes etc, so can def run both if you have the time... Sunday is a little more 'arrive and drive' though.... Could do a few hours prac and would be up to speed on everything..

Ill add you on PSN and will invite you into our prac room and see how you enjoy it !
    Cheers Stu
    Upshift likes this.
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey again mate, i have tried to add you on PSN however i cant seem to find your user name in the search ?
    Just checking your PSN username is right in your sig ?
    Otherwise you can add me ?
    Thanks stu