New Member - VR Racer

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Torca1, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Torca1

Torca1 New Recruit

Hi all, just getting into sim racing using my VR and it rocks. Until now I have just been flying on Flight Sims.

Having tried Iracing which is good but im finding AC better for races. Im a bit confused as i read somewhere that ACC is better again. Is this true?

Anyway looking to get into some sort of a league/series for some serious racing. There is only so much without purpose racing you can do.
    Main reason for joining Raceonoz is the the time and day friendly time zone and you peeps sound alright by reading the posts and look organised.
    Any ideas on where to start?
    AC or ACC?
    Series to join?

Anyway thanks for having me onboard I look forward to some clean racing.
    stucar17 and Anthonyb like this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Welcome!

ACC series for pc is here:
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?forums/assetto-corsa-competizione-pc-week-night-league.49/

@krunch can help you out
    krunch and Anthonyb like this.
  3. Torca1

Torca1 New Recruit

Thanks @Hatfield. Other than the game itself ACC what addons do I need? Ie. Tracks, Cars ect...
  4. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Depends on the season, but usually a fair bit of DLC is used. Agree VR is amazing and addictive. ACC is pretty heavy graphically though, but still not too bad in VR depending on your system.