ACC Monday nights Season 2 Schedule, Entry List, Standings and Sign Up

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Hinssy

Hinssy New Recruit

I just set a q time before I signed up, does that still count btw? Completely forgot to sign up before I jumped on
  2. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Yes it doesn't matter when you set the time, I need your GUID. Is the name you set the time in the same as what you registered here as? Once we have your GUID I can check this even if you set it under a different name.
  3. Reilly Blyth

Reilly Blyth New Recruit

"firstName":"Reilly",
    "lastName":"Blyth",
    "shortName":"BLY",

#67 Please, looking forward to getting stuck in
  4. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Please take a read of the first post, we need a qualy time and your GUID along with the info you have given before we can enter you into the season entry list. Once we get the GUID you will be able to enter all the other ROOZ servers only server 1 on race nights also needs a qualy time for access.
  5. Hinssy

Hinssy New Recruit

Yeah I set the time under 'Thomas Hinss' in ACC, just posted my steam GUID in the relevant forum thread. Sorry for the confusion, haven't done leagues outside of iR for a long time so trying to remember how it all works! :roflmao:
    Last edited: May 12, 2020
  6. marty

marty AC Server Legend

No worries and all leagues are different, I tried to put all info in the first post but most seem to miss this. I will try go through that later and see if I can make it a bit easier to see as the key info seems missed by most.

I don't see your time yet but it can take up to a couple hours to show up with how the updates work between server and database. I will add all new guys into the entry lists later tonight and we have more casual short sprint races on a Wednesday where you can get some race practice before the main nights here.

There are servers up 24/7 but the lobby doesn't even show them most of the time so they mostly stay empty and unused, making Wednesdays and the hotlap server the best way to get some running in traffic on our servers atm.
    Hinssy likes this.
  7. Reilly Blyth

Reilly Blyth New Recruit

GUID post is done, my bad. Just did the quali time too so should be set.
    marty likes this.
  8. marty

marty AC Server Legend

@Hinssy and @Reilly Blyth have been both entered into the season proper as entries 55 & 56 both are entered in Silver class.

There are some others that have entered since last week that we don't have a GUID for or a qualifying time so I cant enter them in yet.
    Hinssy likes this.
  9. JamesT

JamesT Rookie

Hi there!

I'd love to join.
    "firstName":"James",
    "lastName":"Tam",
    "shortName":"TAM",
    # 789
    I'm gonna use the 2019 Aston Martin AMR V8 Vantage GT3 Car.
    marty likes this.
  10. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Thanks, I also see you put in a qualy lap. I will add you into everything now and you should have access to all servers once they are restarted. They may be done straight away but if people are in a server I wont restart that until its empty but will be done at some point tonight.

With car choice you will still be free to pick any car, you will just be locked into whatever you start your first official Monday race for the rest of the season. This car is only locked in the season hotlap server and ROOZ server 1.
    JamesT likes this.
  11. squid

squid Rookie

"firstName":"Alex",
    "lastName":"Squid",
    "shortName":"SQU",

#12 please

I think you should still have my GUID from AC, if not let me know
    marty and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  12. Alex. Tsakhoev

Alex. Tsakhoev New Recruit

"firstName": "Alex",
    "lastName": "Tsakhoev",
    "shortName": "Tsh",
    Number 802, Please
    marty likes this.
  13. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Within the next couple of rounds there will take a look at all people that seem to be a bit above their class level. Anyone qualifying within 1 second of pole will be moved into Pro class. I don't know if any AM's are really breaking out but if there are guys battling for overall places they really should be in the top class not with the AMs that should be a little bit off the top pace.
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
    c4rLo5 and Coanda like this.
  14. Mia_09

Mia_09 New Recruit

Looks like my first 2 races so far have been too good :laugh:
    SteveDrivingSlowly and marty like this.
  15. Brad Jesson

Brad Jesson New Recruit

Yea there is a few mixups there with class. just be careful with making it something solid like if anybody is within x time in quali at this track etc. i was only 8 tenths off pole at nurb but i was in the porsche which is quite dominant there. despite this i still only finished p11 and 4th in silver so quali pace doesnt mean much at all. you also need to take into account track and car. E.g i kept up with you guys at the front at zandvoort but its my favourite track and i was running the strongest car there which gives a huge advantage.

guys will ebb and flow depending on which tracks they are good at and their car choice. which is why the pre quali system in place currently is also flawed. Im not strong and kyalami and had to work really hard to even get out of AM but im clearly a top silver pace driver. Theres probably guys who are fast at kyalami and should prob be in a lower class across the season etc also.

Some people may have much better quali pace than race pace and vice versa. but yes there is a few people who are probably a little out of place.

Maybe just move the obvious outliers. Despite these couple drivers pro and silver are looking really strong competitive categories now with some recent additions to the grid. discounting Mia the top 7 cars in silver were separated by under a second in quali. and not to mention race results,

Silver drivers finished 3rd, 7th, 9th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 18th, 19th, 21st, 23rd, 24th, 25th out of 31 cars so going off last nights results at least apart from Mia being a bit of an outlier i think Silver is pretty much where it should be pace wise and is highly competitive. I passed and got passed again by medved 3 times after the pit stops.and we finished only like 2 seconds apart.

at the other end possibly there is 2 - 3 silver drivers who should be moved to AM however as their pace may be better suited to AM and the AM class is a bit light on numbers. and same with a couple of the pro drivers. this should probably be by agreeance though rather than forcing as they may wish to stay in the higher class.
  16. edward t

edward t New Recruit

"firstName": "Edward",
    "lastName": "Taylor",
    "shortName": "TAY",
    Number 69, Please
  17. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Classes are set in a qualifying server though, its likely not all put a proper effort into this and chose their grade lower then it really should be. If someone is therefore qualifying at well above the pace of the qualy server they are not in their correct class and this will be adjusted.

If someone qualifies nearly 3 seconds off pace in the qualifying server and is generally 2 seconds better then this in each race it seems they didn't put a real effort into the qualifying server, to make it fair for others in the AM class then manual adjustments based on actual in season performances will need to be made.
  18. marty

marty AC Server Legend

These grade adjustments will be made to due to qualifying time vs season races qualifying time differences. More people will be looked at and and may be moved up a grade later in the season. A few others are close but their actual qualifying time vs their real season performance isn't as big a difference as the few below who show they didn't really show their true pace in the season qualifier. All below will be moved from Silver to Pro class so congrats to you guys on the promotion. :D

Mia Ott +2.652 league qualy (new to the season, Nürburgring time indicates much more pace then shown in qualifying server)
    Nürburgring +0.441

Brad Jesson +2.940 league qualy (regularly out performing the qualifying time by a big margin and a few qualifying sessions well inside 1 second of pole)
    Nürburgring +0.765
    Zandvoort Q1 +0.432 Q2 +0.579
    Bathurst +1.08
    Monza +1.41

Hayden Benfield +2.787 (Only 1 qualifying session so far, but a big difference and easily pro pace shown here)
    Nurburgring +0.639

Matt Jorgensen +1.686 League Qualy (this one is less extreme as the others as the qualifying time was nearly Pro already and likely reflected true pace at the time, still a few qualifying sessions are well inside this mark and under 1 second to pole would show pace capable for Pro class.)
    Monza +0.711
    Bathurst +0.432
    Misano +0.862

Others will be Observed through the season, if it shows the qualifying time set isn't truly reflecting qualifying pace anyone may be moved up a grade during the season. The idea is for everyone to put a proper effort into the qualifying time to make classes as fair as possible for all involved.
  19. Flamebadger

Flamebadger ACC Server Legend

We pro tier now boiz :D
    Also who's this Jorgenson fella? ;)
    SteveDrivingSlowly and marty like this.
  20. marty

marty AC Server Legend

You must have spelt his name wrong. :roflmao:
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.