Model Car Collections Showcase thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Beau_Albert, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Fair enough. A lot of my models are built and have decals but no clear coat so I need to keep the dust off or it wrecks the decals... my 1/18 scale built Lola T-160 TS already has cracks in the stripes unfortunately...
    you may have inspired me to upload some more photos of the current cabinet and some close ups under the bodywork on the Lola...
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    My current cabinet:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  3. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    The 1:18 scale Lola T-160 TS:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  4. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    My collection has ended up well and truly out of control :laugh:
    However i've just had a custom model made which i'm super excited to get delivered hopefully by Christmas!! To commemorate one of my biggest Simracing wins, i got this *MASSIVE* 1:12 scale Mercedes AMG GT3 done in the livery we run in that particular race!

Have to say the designer did an absolutely insane job replicating the Metallic Layers of the car! Smashed it out of the ballpark!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  5. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Where can I get one of those my god that's awesome. I want to get some of my GT liveries done lol.
  6. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    https://twitter.com/GeoSimGraphics << Who did this particular model

Right now he only does Models for iRacing as he is most familiar with that platform and how to get the .PSD Paint Templates to work. That said of course, in theory any game where there is a Paint Template file should work as well, it's all achieving the same thing after all.
    For games like GT Sport and Forza where the game utilizes an in-built Livery Editor, sadly it is *way* harder to do, and basically requires the Model Creator to start from scratch, rather than having a base to work from.