Looking for Help organising league racing

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Rolz, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Hi All,
    In light of Marty unable to continue on organising events and my ever reduced ability to also put the time in that's needed... I'm reaching out to the community if anyone is interested and had time to continue to organise ACC/AC events? Can be either or and I'm quite happy to help show the ropes with getting servers up and running, the server part is pretty straightforward after a few goes when confidence has been built! :)
    Either let me know here or PM me.
    Cheers
  2. Flamebadger

Flamebadger ACC Server Legend

hey @Rolz I would be happy to help as best I can. I would have to definitely be shown the ropes, and would also have to proviso there are likely to be at least a handful of weeks where I would be unable to make it on a Monday.

Also I would only want to step up should the community be happy with that: in the grand scheme of things I haven't been here that long.

But i am willing to be involved to keep this community and league chugging along in Marty's (hopefully temporary) absence.
    Rolz and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  3. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Hey dudes, Same here - would need to be shown what is what, and limited time but happy to help as much as I can
    Rolz likes this.
  4. Rolz

Thank you gents! I'm a little out of the loop on where we are with races, but have we got anything planned for tomorrow night?
    Maybe I can do a discord screenshare there if we need to get something up and I can show how things work server wise...
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  5. Flamebadger

Flamebadger ACC Server Legend

Hey @Rolz, yeah we are scheduled to have a 45min sprint, single mandatory tyre stop, fixed car GT3 race at brands hatch tomorrow evening at the usual time, 8pm east coast free practice, 8:45pm approx qualifying, and 9pm approx race start.

If we can align availability perhaps with both me and Steve, I am happy to jump on discord via screenshare. I have sporadic availability this evening and am probably available from about 7pm tomorrow...
    Rolz and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  6. nanlatt

nanlatt ACC Server Legend Gold Member

I'd be more than happy to help out if I can. I'm very new to all this stuff and have no idea what's involved, but as I work from home I may have time when others don't.
  7. SteveDrivingSlowly

Yes I’m up for that also.
    Rolz likes this.
  8. Rolz

Thank you again for ur help gents, I've pinged u on discord so we can chat there, it'll be easier there to share screen and so on.
    Please also (if you wish) to accept friend invite so I can get a private DM group going on it.
    I've set server up for tonight but will need someone also to confirm it looks good
  9. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

Good work lads!
    Flamebadger likes this.
  10. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

I'll put my hand up too in case another is needed.
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  11. SteveDrivingSlowly

hey mate, have added you to the admin chat - let me know if you can't see it!