ACC In between seasons Monday season 3 Signup and entries

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by SteveDrivingSlowly, Jun 21, 2020.

1. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Sorry guys I dont think I have that access within discord, at least I dont think I do or how to do anything within it as I rarely use it.

Tonight's car will be the 53 BMW M4 GT4 as drawn under government supervision a few minutes ago
  2. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Thanks all for the races in the BMW GT4 cars, was some close racing.

Race Results.
    Bueller and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  3. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Highlights From race 2, for some reason ACC didn't save the race 1 highlights.
  4. TakFR

TakFR Rookie

Weird how it shows me "overtaking Lando" in the first clip despite being in front.... then stays on and cuts away juuuust before I got hit from behind.
    Jordan Groom, Bueller and marty like this.
  5. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

A bunch of actual overtakes shown!
  6. Bueller

Bueller Rookie

Sorry about the bingles Frosty & Krempin, a good night's racing otherwise, thanks guys.
  7. Wally

Wally Team Driver

Great racing, every bit as good as I'd hoped the GT4s would be.
  8. Jordan Groom

Jordan Groom New Recruit

Absolutely loved last nights race guys, Sorry I dropped out Race2 had some internet dramas.
    Was awesome to race against some very skilled drivers. Cant wait for more :)
    marty, Cooper and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  9. Cooper

Cooper Rookie Gold Member

Hey Mate,
    i think i squeezed you in our one. i had plenty of room to my left but didnt use it. made it fun coming back through :)
    Sorry for my hit on you Krempin, i was checking where Bueller went into T1 as we were 3 wide, but he pulled out early being smart, then hit you as i ran out of talent. we blocked him pretty well then :)
    Bueller likes this.
  10. Mael

Mael Professional

Easily the most fun racing I had in ACC.

Had a bit of drama in quali 1 when all the distance markers lost their numbers, so approaching corners became "Is this 300m, 200m or 100m???" :D Poor PC was getting a bit overloaded.:sleep:
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    Bueller and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  11. marty

marty AC Server Legend

The next 2 rounds of single make inbetween series I will make 45 minute sprint rounds with a forced tyre stop but pit window will be 43 minutes so you can stop anytime after lap 1 and 1 minute before the end of race time.

The next race will be at Brands Hatch in a gt3 car not ran last season or possibly the Lambo trofeo. The following week will be a 45 minute GT4 single make random selection race at Bathurst.

Rounds 5 and 6 I can try to make a mixed class round with a random single gt3 or gt4 car people can choose which class they want to race in. Results wise it will mean some code will need to be done to still give full points to both classes.
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  12. fRZn

fRZn Team Driver

PSN ID
    fRZnAU
    Thanks for the races! Had fun first race trying to keep up with @Cooper but you were too fast for me. I spent the majority of the second race by myself, but from the replay there was good racing right up and down the field.

Turns out I didn't have my wheel button bound for push to talk in discord so it makes perfect sense as to why no-one could hear me hahaha.
    marty and Cooper like this.
  13. Flamebadger

Flamebadger ACC Server Legend

@marty, I don't know what others think about this, but in terms of the rest of this season which you have indicated may only be 8 or 10 rounds before we move to a mixed class season, when it comes to the GT3s could we consider removing the Lambo Audi and maybe 1st gen Honda from the random draw? They are all very similar to evo versions of the cars which all had a run out last season. I may be in the minority, but it would be a shame, to me at leastm to run them when we could run the Jag, or the R-EX or the V12 Aston which are all unique in sound / appearance / driving feel. Just a thought :)
  14. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I like that suggestion, my main idea is to run cars nobody has ran so if we can eliminate those close to what were used its not a bad idea. If there arent many objections to that then I will take those cars out of the gt3 ballot.
  15. nanlatt

nanlatt ACC Server Legend Gold Member

Yep..good idea.
    marty likes this.
  16. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

No objections here, I think it's a great idea.
    marty likes this.
  17. TakFR

TakFR Rookie

I also support this idea IIRC the older Nissan is also very different handling wise, but that may have just been from early access physics
    That being said the V12 Aston on Brands would be a nightmare with the amount of understeer it gets :p
  18. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

I want to race the Jag, I haven't driven that since...maybe 1 week after release?
    TakFR and marty like this.
  19. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

+1 for Flamebadger's idea.
    marty likes this.
  20. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

hello all, in light of @marty taking a break from being able to sim-race (and do a brilliant job here with ROOZ server admin duties) there might be some getting up to speed challenges whilst a few of the other volunteers work out things fit together here... so your patience and understanding during this transition time is greatly appreciated :)
    The race this evening is still on normal time etc, but if it isn't as smooth as usual I'm just on the front foot letting you know why :)
    Flamebadger likes this.