ACC Hotlap Challenge!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Rolz, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Well the major patch supposedly coming this month (1.4) is all about fixes and functionality so should be interesting to see what they bring
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  2. Wally

Wally Team Driver

For the techies, I understand that the guts of ACC is quite multithreaded, so not everything happens strictly sequentially, which manifests itself as weird timing gaps in the UI etc. I read that from the Crew Chief developer, who stopped developing Crew Chief for ACC because he relies on events arriving sequentially in the order they happen, but ACC just isn't structured that way.
    krunch likes this.
  3. Frostwa

Frostwa Rookie

@marty @SteveDrivingSlowly @Rolz when you guys have finished doing snow angels in all your chocolate can we pretty please get an update on the hotlap standings for Spa?
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  4. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

I’m sure one of us will get to it soon mate, apologies! We have been working on automating the whole process of transferring data between the game servers and web server but I am holding everyone up - SteveCodingSlowly
    Frostwa, Coanda and Bueller like this.
  5. Coanda

Coanda Team Driver

The last time I drove PR was 1.12 and I posted a 54.1.. I can't get anywhere near that. I'm confused..
  6. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I wouldnt worry much about past times, as physics evolve and in different conditions the only real relevant time is the one in the current session.
  7. Coanda

Coanda Team Driver

to true Marty..