GT Sport Season 13 Room 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    League rules and regs : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/racing-rules-regulations.70/
    Good Racecraft guide : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-good-racecraft-guide-rooz-racing-ettiquette.419/
    Protest procedure : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/procedure-for-post-race-complaints-or-protests.193/
    How to qualify : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-qualify-for-gt-sport-season-races.2969/

Start Date : Round 1 Qualifying 25/10
    Car : Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R 2008 (100%Hp/Kg)
    Tuning: Prohibited
    Tyre Wear : x1
    Tyre Regs : Racing Softs
    Fuel Depletion : x1
    Initial Fuel : Default
    Qualifying regs : 10 mins (once 10mins is past, finish the lap you are on)(x0 tyre/fuel wear in qualifying mode)
    Start Time : Qualifying 8:20 AEDT Race Start 8:30 AEDT
    MANDATORY PITSTOP (including Tyres) - excluding sprint round
    Room Host : @emmo46
    Back Up Host : @Xtr3meNZer
    Room Captain/s : @emmo46 @Xtr3meNZer

Track list (event date)
    Round 1 Qualifying: Dragon Trail Seaside - 16:30 Sunny - 25/10
    Round 1: Dragon Trail Seaside - 29 Laps - 16:30 Sunny - 1/11
    Round 2: Sardegna A - 28 Laps - 13:10 Sunny - 8/11
    Round 3: Tokyo Expressway South Inner Loop - 25 Laps - 18:00 Sunny - 15/11
    Round 4: Circuit de la Sarthe - 12 Laps - 15:00 Sunny - 22/11
    Round 5: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 42 Laps - 06:30 Sunny - 29/11 - Endurance
    Round 6: Autodrome Lago Maggiore - 2x 13 Laps - 11:30 - 6/12 - Sprint
    Round 7: Suzuka Circuit - 24 Laps - 06:30 Sunny - 13/12 - Retro

(One drop round is available)

Room Settings:
    Room Mode: Practice/Qualifying/Race
    Room Name: RaceOnOz S# Rm# Rnd#
    Race Type: Race for Real
    Start Type: Grid Start with False Start Check
    Grid Order: Fastest First (Set by Host can be used in the event a restart is required)(Reverse Grid Based on Previous Race Results for sprint race 2)
    Boost: Off
    Slipstream Strength: Real
    Visible Damage: Off
    Mechanical Damage: Light
    Grip Red. on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
    Race Finish Delay: 180 sec
    Ghosting During Race: Weak
    Shortcut Penalty: None
    Wall Collision Penalty: None
    Wall Collision Detection: Default
    Side Contact Penalty: Off
    Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collision: Off
    Replace Cars When they Leave the Track: Off
    Flag Rules: On
    Blue Flag Ghosting: Off
    Countersteering Assistance: Prohibited
    Active Stability Management (ASM): Prohibited
    Driving Line Assist: No Limit (but no cones)
    Traction Control: No Limit
    ABS: No Limit
    Auto-Drive: Prohibited

Drivers (Round 7)
    1. @TheStonedTowel
    2. @NUGGET-22
    3. @pat65
    4. @Max Gassit
    5. @VARDZ
    6. @Xtr3meNZer
    7. @LE_bananajosh
    8. @Stew Wilson
    9. @emmo46
    10. @T F Eccles
    11. @Ozglenn
    12. @BKXI
    13. @incey
    14. @Anders
    15. @CAB77
    16. @leeboy910
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Blunty075 and DeanK like this.
  3. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    I thought for a moment there I had to drive on Racing Hards hahahaha.

Looking forward to this race - such a small spread between us all!
    incey, Hatfield and Matthyus like this.
  4. GasMonkee78

GasMonkee78 Rookie

PSN ID
    GasMonkee78
    did i get the bullet already? lol
  5. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    As I'm slated to host this round, if you're not in my PSN friends list, please send a friend request to tfeccles on pSN.
    Slartybar, GasMonkee78 and Xtr3meNZer like this.
  6. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

@DeanK we meet again! We better get compatibility sorted again!:D
    You ok to do as you did last season?:thumbsup:
    DeanK likes this.
  7. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Seeing that we aren't quallying again will the race start at 0820 or 0830
  8. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

Just to confirm, a mandatory Tyre stop does not mean we have to change compound. Correct?
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    8:30 start still, the extra time can be used to practice and sort compatibility
    Xtr3meNZer and Buster_Danis like this.
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    correct as the only compound is RS, so you just need to put a fresh set on
    Buster_Danis likes this.
  11. DeanK

DeanK Rookie

PSN ID
    d_karki
    Not a problem mate all good
    NAACS and Buster_Danis like this.
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Round 1: Dragon Trail Seaside - 29 Laps - 16:30 Sunny - 1/11
    [​IMG]

WELCOME to Season 13!!
    As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regulations please ask!

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEST. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : Will not occur this round as it has already occurred last Sunday. Room OPs have drivers listed in grid order, so room host can set the grid manually
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEST (once the grid is set and any compatibilities worked out)

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host/captains. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....
    SIGHT ISSUES: Ensure that you can see everyone on track. Before qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again.

FALSE START CHECK : Please note that the start type is Grid Start with False Start Check
    Please practice this so you know what to expect. Simply, you hold the brakes on until the lights go from all lit, to none lit

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first phase with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line. If your unassisted tap causes someone to spin, you need to redress.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.
    If you bump someone and they end up off track or teleport back to the corner entry, you must wait for them to rejoin and get back up to speed.
    Show each other RESPECT! It is difficult enough to drive the car at the limit on your own, without someone squeezing you within a millimeter of the grass.
    So be patient and show respect to your fellow drivers.
    If you are redressing contact, please do so out of the way of other cars, off the racing line, or if there isn't much room, off track.

TYRES : Racing Softs

PIT ENTRY : Pit entry lines are to be followed at ALL TIMES. 4 wheels across the white lines the determine Pit Entry will be seen as a violation of track limits and you will be subject to a penalty depending on severity and quantity of cuts.
    PIT EXIT : You are required to use the pit exit lane, Penalties will be adjudicated in similar fashion to Pit Entry. Please be aware of cars approaching down the straight.
    NOTE: There is a COMPULSORY TYRE STOP

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield , @Matthyus & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let them know via a PM.
    DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. Stewards will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved!

PARKING UP : If you are unable to continue to race, please enter the pits and leave your game paused without selecting tyres (or no tyres) so that your car stays parked in the pits. Parking up off track activates yellow flags in the sector, and even though penalties are off, we have reports of penalties occurring for passes happening near the parked car.

FINAL NOTE: Could all drivers please confirm their attendance for this Sunday by 'liking' this post in your division.
    If you are unable to attend, please post in reply as much in your division. This way we can figure out our reserves or if the room can start early in advance.
    (ALSO IF YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT ATTEND, PLEASE POST SAYING SO, SO THAT RESERVES CAN BE ORGANISED IN ADVANCE)
    If you do not post in your room thread or psn chat that you cannot attend, a spot may not be held for you for the following weeks race
  13. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Can't wait for Sunday gents! going to be an intense race!
    Matthyus likes this.
  14. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Not my strongest track. Bad getaway as i didnt turn on TC. Struggled in the dirty air on the opening couple laps and dropped a number of places. Lap 3 going into the esses i touched the brakes to get the front turned in but i was virtually a passenger for what happened next and cracked the wall at 150km/h. Engine damage, lost 17 seconds and dead last - effectively ending my race.
  15. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    I hated every second of that race, coming last 7secs behind the next car isn't enjoyable. I never should've been put in Div3 in the first place.
  16. T F Eccles

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    Room 3 Round 1
    Race Results

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Race Timings
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  17. T F Eccles

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    I really enjoyed that. Staring last I knew I had to hang back just a little, expecting the usual chaos at turns 2 and 3. Sure enough a few cars off here and there, picked my way through, up to 13th. Some good battles with @DeanK, @Buster_Danis and @Xtr3meNZer early on, then more mistakes from others saw me up to 6th at one stage. Settled in to a good low 1:32 pace, had no offs or spins etc and bought it home in 7th! Great battle with @CAB77 over the final 9 laps.

Well done to @NAACS, @NUGGET-22 and @pat65 on the podium.
    CAB77, Xtr3meNZer, DeanK and 2 others like this.
  18. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Note to everyone in the party chat tonight.
    Can whoever wishes to shout F%# k loudly.
    Could u please refrain from doing so.
    When u are concentrating and the chat is relatively quiet, to hear a loud shout is distracting and alarming.
    Just mentioning. thank you and great driving by all.
  19. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

That was some awesome close racing!!
    The slightest little wobble & the guys behind are licking the back of your neck!
    Shame I binned it coming out of the first chicane mid race, although that set up an awesome duel with @DeanK at around lap 27.:thumbsup:
    If someone makes a highlight reel, make sure that’s on it! (The duel, not me binning it:D)
    NAACS, Xtr3meNZer, DeanK and 2 others like this.
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I told the party I was in, to mute your mic if you can't help your own outbursts due to heat of the moment
    Xtr3meNZer and Buster_Danis like this.