GT7 Gran Turismo 7 - General

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JonoStan96, Jun 12, 2020.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Lambo LP700, SH tyres and power limiter to get down under 600PP. Take it easy, don't rush, you can pass them on the straight and as long as you are up to 2nd by lap 5 you can cruise to the win. I use traction control to get out of the final corners easier, rev to just under 8000rpm will get you to lap eight.
  2. T-GT_Racing

T-GT_Racing Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    T-GT_Racing
    It seems the clean race bonus is harder to come by recently though?
  3. Mirkz2010

Mirkz2010 Rookie

Thanks for the info guys!
    I think I'll have to look into doing this for some easy money. Be nice to have the extra when/if cars pop up that appear to be of interest!
  4. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Have you done all of the circuit experiences? If you gold those you get some decent credits too, and the vast majority of them are relatively easy to gold. Online time trials are easy money as well!
  5. Mirkz2010

Mirkz2010 Rookie

Can't recall to be honest. I think I got to level 50 in the cafe stuff for memory ?, not sure if this included the circuit experiences or not? It's been a while since I really messed around with the main game itself.
  6. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Nah, circuit experiences are nothing to do with the cafe.
    They cut the circuit up into sectors and you need to beat a time for each sector, then over a full lap.
    Designed to help you learn the circuits, but the rewards are really good. Nurburgring is 4,000,000 from memory for all gold?
    The "larger" circuits are 800K - 1M for all gold, and you can knock each of them off in 10-20 mins depending on how well you know each circuit.
    Mirkz2010 and T-GT_Racing like this.
  7. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    As in that's what your current balance is showing, our what you've collected in total so far?
  8. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Current balance.
  9. Mirkz2010

Mirkz2010 Rookie

Yeah cheers, I might check it out tonight then and see what they're about.
    Sometimes I seem to struggle here and there with golding stuff. Can't even remember if I finished the highest licence or not yet because of it lol. Will find out soon enough how hard they are though, and the Nurburgring will be a good one to do for both the $$ and also the fact it's the next race on Rooz calendar !
    incey and leeboy910 like this.
  10. Mirkz2010

Mirkz2010 Rookie

Yeaaaah look... I gotta say you're a sadistic :):):):) for suggesting that LOL.
    I just spent 20 mins raging at the first section of N-Ring... what a :):):):) show.
    I don't think I need to be doing that or I'm gonna put my fist through the monitor or snapping the steering wheel off its base or something... that's just rage inducing... lol
    T-GT_Racing and incey like this.
  11. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Hahaha, just whack all the assists on if you're having trouble. The game doesn't punish you for using them and the payouts are all the same.
    Mirkz2010 likes this.
  12. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    Ka-ching!
  13. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    its character building, and you 'eventually' learn the racing line
  14. gtkingx

gtkingx Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    You should have tried doing it with the original physics when the game was released, now that was difficult!!
  15. gtkingx

gtkingx Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    I believe the limit was 100m freebie credits when the game was released but there wasn't a limit to the number you could have if you bought them. I guess that's changed if @emmo46 has gone above it
  16. Thefat111

Thefat111 Rookie

PSN ID
    Thefat11
  17. Mirkz2010

Mirkz2010 Rookie

Check out the section about which m.2 SSD's can be used with PS5.
    https://www.playstation.com/en-au/support/hardware/ps5-install-m2-ssd/

read speed on the one you linked looks to be less than half the speed that is suggested. It also doesn't have a heat sink.
    I'd also recommend looking for at least 1TB, but that's just me. These days 512GB doesn't last that long if you want to have a bunch of games installed.
    T-GT_Racing likes this.
  18. Thefat111

Thefat111 Rookie

PSN ID
    Thefat11
    Just thought, if it works for that cheap, that'll get me started until I get a bigger and better one.
  19. T-GT_Racing

T-GT_Racing Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    T-GT_Racing
    @Thefat111 If it doesn't meet the speed requirements, it won't work.
  20. btwong

btwong Rookie

PSN ID
    btwong10
    Ultimately you want to pickup a WD Black SN850 or a Samsung 980 pro (I think Kingston and Data have their own models as well). I'd go min 1TB. Games are getting bigger these days.

Plus a heatsink for the SSD - one that fits inside a PS5.