GT-Sport ( GAUGING INTEREST ) Speedway Teams Fun night.

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jun 6, 2019.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I have wanted to run something like this for a while but only being able to have 8 in a party chat has curtailed my plans, now that it is possible to have 16 in a party I think my idea may just work. My idea is run a fun night in the same format (or similar) to that of the FIM world speedway championship. The track would be the Northern Isle speedway and the car of choice would be 1 of the follow .. the shifter kart or the Honda 2&4(preferred)
    You could enter as an individual and you will be signed to a team or get together with ya mates and enter as a foursome. Without going into massive detail everyone would be involved in the time trials to allocate your position within your team, 4 heats of up to 5 laps (4 cars on track), a semi final (8 cars on track, up to 8 laps) then possibly a feature race ( 8 cars on track, up to 15 laps)
    Points will be allocated out of all heats towards your team total and retained as an individual to see where you start in the semi finals.
    INTERESTED
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    not sure that 16 in a party is working NOW, I think it is in testing phase... but interesting idea for when it is available...
    VARDZ likes this.
  3. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Sounds like good fun, hoping 16 in a party is implemented soon
  4. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    I think the frequency of the System Updates are getting everything in place for when this gets implemented. Who knows, there might be other goodies in store when this gets released
  5. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Not a fan of the kart on controller, very twitchy. Haven't tried the Honda so might give that a go. Format sounds fun to me, it's more a question of what night/time as to whether I join or not .
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Keen as a bean