GT6 [Completed] ROOZ Take it to the Street. Club ID 1066294

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Welcome to the ROOZ street setup.
    Club ID 1066294

There are 7 classes:
    (H) Hyper Street - 600pp - sports soft
    (B) Back Street - 550pp - sports medium
    (S) Super Street - 500pp - sports hard
    (J) Jump Street - 500pp - sport hard (1999 or older only)
    (R) Ramsey Street - 400pp - comfort soft
    (C) Classic Street - 400pp - comfort soft (1979 or older only)
    (L) Learners Street - 350pp - comfort hard

Tuning is open and the only restriction on cars is that they must be road cars (no concepts)
    (NOS is allowed)

Instead of points, drivers earn rep.
    30 rep for a win, 15 for second and then 1 less for the next positions (14-3rd, 13-4th etc)
    (Events under the this umbrella may use their own scoring systems, however rep will still be earned as listed above and penalties must remain)

A driver will be locked in to their car and no other driver can use the same exact car. (each driver may have 7 cars. Your garage of 7 cars must be able to cover the 7 classes
    If a driver is not happy with their car choice, they may unlock it and lock in a new car. At first a driver can have 2 swaps but they may have an extra swap for every 50 races completed. If the car swapped out has won at least 1 race, it is retired from future use.

Each win a driver records will reduce the pp of that car in ALL classes by 5pp.
    Once a driver records 10 wins in a car, the car is retired from use and the driver can pick a new car at the normal pp.

If a driver in a lower division has a certain amount of wins in a car, they may choose to retire it early.
    Division 1a - 10 wins (forced retirement)
    Division 1b - 8 wins
    Division 2 - 6 wins

(Division is calculated by what division you were in in the most recent or current Sunday Series. If you won the most recent championship, your division will be 1 higher)

Any ROOZ member can setup an event/series on any night to run in street setup and have their rep updated here. (minimum 6 drivers)
    [​IMG]

Here is an alphabetical list of all taken cars for easier reference when selecting a car:
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/rooz-street-list-of-taken-cars.1713/

Drivers may also select a retired car from the below list but you must start at the PP that it was retired at: (must have less than 10 wins)
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/rooz-street-list-of-taken-cars.1713/#post-80549

All tracks are now available at 10 mins length
    (any tracks with weather should be set to changeability 1)

Rooms should be setup with no penalties, light damage, normal wear, prohibit all aids bar abs.

Hopefully this umbrella will ensure diverse grids on differing skill levels.

Current Events are in the community events section.

All results from events:
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/take-it-to-the-street-results-tables.1725/
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    seth123, Kieran_B33 and TDZdave like this.
  2. TheFormalGuy

TheFormalGuy Rookie

I like it. Even though I suck at tuning cars, it should be good.
  3. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Ramsay Street lmao

May I suggest pink slip races?

Otherwise yeah, this sounds cool
    TDZdave, seth123 and Kieran_B33 like this.
  4. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Im keen, but ban hondas lol.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I also suck at tuning but I guess we can all search for tunes online or ask the ROOZ community for help :)
    Pink slip races fits more for a 1 on 1 race
    why the honda hate? or just a joke?
  6. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    because Hondas have too much advantage in PP races as PP favors cars with High power and Low Torque.
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    well I know the system will mean some cars will have advantages over others which is why you take a 10pp hit for a win.
  8. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    as hat said pink slips would only work if it was 1 on 1
    but if you did host a pink slips race how would you make a driver hand over there car?
    because if you worked it out i would be down with that lol
    + it would be unfair if i was to race against a div 1 driver
    have a think about it jono and let us know mate
  9. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    I guess you could say Pink Slip races would only be for inter Div drivers, I could for example challenge @Beau_Albert to a race, and whoever wins is able to use their opponents car in future races, and the loser must sell it and buy a new one.

I think this series could take inspiration from NFS Underground, with elimination races and such. A sprint race could be one lap of Sierra for example.
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @Footlong_warrior may I register your interest?
    The way you explain pink slip above might work...but again events would then only be max 2 people :(

elimination races, if I remember correctly, make the driver in last at the end of a lap be eliminated...that is a bit boring for last place though...
    I was already thinking of having 1 lap sierra as a location since it is technically a street circuit.
    seth123, Kieran_B33, TDZdave and 2 others like this.
  11. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    This sounds preety fun! If car choice is open im pretty much guarenteed to find myself in a Corvette 90% of the time, but this is too good to pass up! I'm in :D
  12. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    The race would only be about 5-10 laps long, maybe an elimination once per 2 laps or so.
  13. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Depends when it is on but I would like to get involved.
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    It is whenever you want. Not everybody has to be present to have some races. The idea is, anyone can host a night of minimum 6 drivers and get some rep!
    Eg: I could make a new thread for a Monday night Ramsey Street series run over 3 weeks. Winner would get an ROC ticket, and all rep gaining would be updated in this main thread. Also, someone else may run a Hyper Street event on a Thursday etc
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    OP updated with rough tracklist
  16. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID
  17. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID
    I'm on my ps4 at the moment lol
  18. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    awesome. Also, this might be a good format for you to run some smaller events in.
  20. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver