GT6 BRONZE HTO SUPER GT SERIES SEASON III

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jun 2, 2015.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Season III of the popular HTO series is only a few weeks away. Listed below is the entries for the up coming season and I have also tagged those who have yet to enter. The series will commence the first sunday night after the completion of S6 including all the ROC races so at this stage barring any re runs will be on the 2/8/15 and will go for 4 weeks.
    @jasondull1986 @Hatfield @Ad2mny @Watto64 @Blindman @NAACS @Tanktex @X-WTF_MAN-X @CAB77 @grassies @Carbonfibre @Pughiez @FloodSim @Jim_aka_The_Man @disturboed @PZC_RSMike @Adronaught @G1bby3lit3 @Mario @Stiffsht @garyw61 @SPL Racing @Stumbles @Blue XR8
    so check the link for further info... almost 50 entries last season would like to beat that mark and if you need to know how good it was check out Beau's race highlight videos from the 4 rounds earlier this year
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/hi-tec-oils-series-season-3.1519/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
    Ad2mny likes this.
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    52 days until round 1...Test the cars and get your entry in .... I would like to know well before the start of the season if i need to open division 3 & 4 from 1 room into 2. There WILL NOT be room if you turn up on the night and haven't entered AND I HAVE 16 CONFIRMED ENTERIES.
  3. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
    @VARDZ i will change to the camaro please.
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    All good mate Pending your result in the current season you may well be up in D2 and @t_b_williams & @jasondull1986 at this stage need a silver member... but i will put you as a privateer atm
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I had better find time to do some testing, don't want to get caught with the slow car again.
  6. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    I'm happy to have anyone in the team. really keen for this series its gonna be epic again
  7. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Woo hoo. Another Camaro driver. Here's hoping you get promoted to silver and can make ours a full team @X-WTF_MAN-X
  8. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
    I'm hoping to tb :)
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Due to recent problems caused by PD all entries to this series will make an effort to do what you/we can to have a stable environment to race. This means everyone and I do mean everyone!!! will have every other competitor within this division on there friends list for round 1( Date to be confirmed due to re-runs). The penalty for failing to make every effort to achieve this will be Zero points allocated to you regardless of your finishing position being first or last. I cannot be any clearer than that.... you will have a full list of smiling faces on your lobby.
    Finalised division lists will be up 1 week prior to lights out so there will be no excuses.... Sorry for the hard line on this boys but recent circumstances have forced my hand on this one.
    NAACS likes this.
  10. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Hey everyone Next THURSDAY due to No NASCAR round the HTO series will be holding a live test/race. You can run any of the 6 cars available across the 3 races which will be Mid-Field - Spa & another track not being used maybe GVS or SSR5.
    Races will be 15 - 20 mins in duration and I will have a Hi-Tec oils Goodie Bag Prize to a random draw on the night. You can test the car that you have chosen or you can race 3 different cars across the 3 races ... completely up to you. Each race will have a 5 min break between them which will be used a Qualifying session.
  11. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
  12. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @Ad2mny are you still in on this ... I heard you may be concentrating on PCars
  13. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @Adronaught @Mustafur with pykey moving to silver ..musta you are in need of a Bronze driver... Adro indicated that the GT-R maybe his choice
  14. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I'm still in. Got heaps to do before starting anything official again.
    VARDZ likes this.
  15. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    All teams be advised. You may have vacant spots in Copper or Tin (newly created to accommodate entries)
  16. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    BTW I will run my league number #69
    VARDZ likes this.
  17. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught
    Sorry @VARDS. I'll do some car 'homework' tonight and lock one in...thx for your patience.
  18. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    No rush mate
  19. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught
    Ok @VARDS...I like the Honda HSV GT500 '12. Lock it in. Cheers
  20. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Cool mate ... It will be in the base model as both the factory liveries are in use for your div... Give me a colour scheme and a team name and maybe others might join you who also wish to run the HSV.