ACC Assetto Corsa Competizione - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Beau_Albert, Sep 14, 2018.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    So for those of you who didn't already know, or those who like to keep an eye on what's happening with ACC, the PS5 version has had some major updates over the last few months. Includes a DLC pack (USA pack with COTA, Watkins and Indianapolis)

The servers on PS5 are much more stable and we now have proper "driver swap' races where you can team up, share your car, pit at the end of your stint, and then have your team mate take over to run the next stint. Its an awesome addition to what ROOZ has done over the last 12 years, and something that console has been screaming out for over the last 5 years at least. We are having a Cross League race in a few weeks and at this stage we have almost 28 teams and 56 drivers entered. Something that console hasnt been able to do until now.

We are running a season 9 to start in about 4 weeks in the GT3s, and that will have (at this stage) 2x driver swap races in teams, a new addition to our leagues. Along with 5 stand alone events.

We will also be running another GT4 Sunday night league hopefully on both the PS5 and PS4.

Will get the entry details up shortly in the forum with the links required to discord as well.
    If anyone wants more info please don't hesitate to ask....
    Stu
    Dash_Vanguard, garyw61 and KoAStR like this.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Good news thanks for the update. I got ACC early access on steam and unfortunately it never ran satisfactorily on my machine (stuttery), I struggled on with it for a while then gave it up. Been keeping an eye on the PS5 version now holding off as I read about it having issues. Sounds like with the stability improvements now is a great time to grab it, especially while it's also on sale 66% the base game on PS-store. https://store.playstation.com/en-au/product/EP4040-PPSA03848_00-ACCOMPPS50000000...
    Dash_Vanguard and garyw61 like this.