PS4 PCARS Season 2 Expressions of interest

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Ad2mny, Oct 12, 2015.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @Hatfield you may want to give an outline of what goes on with the teams championship for the guys who have only been with ROOZ on PCars and have not had the experience of being a part of a team as we did on GT6
  2. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    Thank you
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Sure thing.
    All drivers signed up to race in the new season can be bid on by the 8 Team Captains in a behind the scenes process which will see them signed to one of the 8 teams.
    The entire process is completed prior to season start.
    This determines the teams for the upcoming season and points accumulated by the drivers goes towards the teams championship (like constructors champ in F1 for example)
    Teammates can help each other out with driving tips, strategy etc. Like a bunch of little communities in our big community :) I find it bring along some more healthy competition while still endeavouring to help out anyone who needs it.
    agolfer78 likes this.
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Might I add a little side note to this... Teams in the past have run a colour scheme... With PCars we only have access to full car liveries so if the colours from S6 have not changed (my last season there) here is a list of the each team and there colour.
    HI-TEC OILS RACING - RED
    GAMESMAN RACING - BLACK / RED
    PAGNIAN RACING - ORANGE
    NEXT LEVEL RACING - YELLOW
    TURN LEFT RACING - BLUE / WHITE
    ROOZ RACING - GREEN
    BRUCE HALE RACING - SILVER / GREEN
    SELBY ACOUSTICS RACING - WHITE / BLUE ( I think)
    Hat would it be your intention for team members to run the same livery across all 4 divisions?
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    It is a consideration but members have never been forced to run the team scheme. If they so wish they can go their own choice...But it helps to identify any teammates in the same room ;)
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  6. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Ok now that I have a working PS4 sign me up for season 2
  7. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
  8. Sir Nige

Sir Nige Rookie

PSN ID
    SirNige
    Interested
    Spidey_11 and TheJuzzy like this.
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    so you are out of gt6 then?
  10. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Hey there gents, Make sure you set up your force feed back setting for the merc , it's a lot easer to drive and more predictable in and out of corners . Check FFB thread for setting's .
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  11. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

For some reason my FFB isn't staying when we go into a non tuning lobby even after resetting and setting it up 3 times
  12. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    When you set it to all tracks , are you saving it by pushing the square button ?
  13. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

:):):):) yer, doing Bathurst and everytime i went over the top it was very light and i couldn't feel the ripple strip, but went straight into an open tuning the wheel weight was much heavier and i could fell everything
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  14. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Bugger , I'll see if mine is still the same , Ill do it tomorrow .
  15. autech91

autech91 Professional

Hey mate, I sometimes get this when I enter an online room. I just quit the room and rejoin and the feeling is all good. Don't know what causes it but it happens to me in tuned and non tuned rooms.
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  16. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    Biggest problem from last night seemed to be fuel.
  17. autech91

autech91 Professional

Yeah it will be interesting if everyone set their default tune to full fuel if it ever happens? I know I have never once had the low fuel issue on the Merc, but i have it set to 90l for both quali and race. Had some good racing in it already amongst the boys, going to be an awesome season regardless of if it is tune or no-tune. Anyone know when the start date is?
    It will no doubt conflict with a fair few of my bike races, but I will try and make as many as possible.
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  18. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Has anyone bid on me yet....? haha I keep wondering about this after reading about the teams championship :)
  19. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    VARDZ and TheJuzzy like this.
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    suicid3 is mostly correct. No bidding is happening right now as we don't even have the final captain confirmed for TLR yet