[COMPLETE] ROOZ AC Season 4

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cooper

Cooper Rookie Gold Member

i am in, but i am OS until 19th Oct.
  2. gominiman

gominiman Rookie

Looks like I'll have to give it a go
    krunch and Anon666 like this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    finally made it bro?
    gominiman likes this.
  4. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
  5. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey @gominiman welcome to the forum. If you could let us know your GUID at some stage that would be great. If you want to practice the server is open all day every day - search raceonoz. We are usually around on Thursday and Monday nights.

Just a quick update and shoutout to those with painting skills. All the teams will be running both cars, so if you want a skin then you will need to skin both. Each team will get an even number of each car and can decide between themselves who runs what car. The car you pick is the one you have for all three races though.

More to follow.
  6. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    You will have to let us know when, I'll gather up Serge and you can take us out, shout us expensive beers and drive us home!?!?!
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  7. Pete

Pete Rookie

Count me in.
    Anon666 likes this.
  8. Pete

Pete Rookie

I have made a new server called
    Raceonoz Season 4 Test
    This is configured with one of the latest configs from annon so it should match the other server.

One big difference is that the server supports ptracker 2.8.1. I have stracker 2.8.3 on the server.

ptracker tracks laptimes but one of the best things it allows easy sharing of setups.

Check out this link for the download and instructions for ptracker http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...stracker-v2-8-much-better-ptracker-fps.13169/

To be clear all you need to use it is ptracker.

The stats page can be accessed from http://107.191.56.119:50041

I am still learning about running this thing so expect some little problems along the way.
    Mael and Peter Wise like this.
  9. Mael

Mael Professional

Had problems in the past with severe warping with stracker on Marty's servers, will run some laps on your server to see if they solved the problems.
  10. Pete

Pete Rookie

Yeah I have heard that can happen. I understood it to be ptracker (the ui) that was the problem. Would be good to know how you go.
    When I look under the hood at a lot of plugins that use graphics I can see why stuttering and warping occur. It sprays out heaps of logs when an icon changes. I had to make some optimisations to the ovr code to stop this. So if you see the problem with ptracker I can take a look.
    Driftoz, Cyber_STIG_77 and Anon666 like this.
  11. zampli

zampli Team Driver

yes please
    Anon666 likes this.
  12. c4rLo5

c4rLo5 Team Driver Gold Member

I would like to sign up please
    Anon666 likes this.
  13. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Good to see you on board Carlos. I'll add you to the list. Can you please forward me your GUID as well please or put it in the steam id thread - makes it easier to assign skins on the server.
    c4rLo5 likes this.
  14. Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland Team Driver

Hey Carlos, good to see you found your way here safely.
    c4rLo5 likes this.
  15. Casper

Casper Rookie

@Anon666 have you confirmed a start time for the season 4 league yet? I need to arrange to leave work early, I think, in order to make the grid and want to tee it up in advance with the boss
    Anon666 likes this.
  16. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey Jamie, yeah I would really like to go with 9pm AEDST to start the server - so 30 mins later than this season for the NSW and VIC's, 8pm for QLD and therefore 6pm for WA. Correct me someone if I'm wrong.

If there is a huge problem with this time from anyone, let me know. @Steve Crossland and ? @Joeninety (if you're racing), how does that knock you guys around for NZ?
  17. Casper

Casper Rookie

Thanks Chris. I assume most are over in the east so and as the majority should rule, what ever time around then will do. I finish at 6pm so when AEDST starts I will (hopefully) arrange to leave work early and join the fun. Just wanted to check so I can sort it out.
    Anon666 likes this.
  18. Mael

Mael Professional

Any idea how may of us are from WA? I may also bug my boss to leave slightly early :D
  19. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

@Anon666 what about us SA guys ? lol just kidding
  20. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Where's SA??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.