[COMPLETE] ROOZ Season 3

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I returned my Thrustmaster F1 add-on wheel due to the fact one of the buttons stopped working. They told me it would be replaced. Seemed odd because surely they could just replace the button? Whether by accidental or not, they sent me back the original wheel which looked like a 5 year old had pulled it apart and had used a hammer to do it - buttons ripped off, wires hanging out of it, gouge marks in the plastic?!?! No surprises, I was told the old wheel had to be returned before the new one would be sent out - should have taken some pic's. I don't think they tried to fix it, just ruined it. Good thing it was still under warranty or I would have been sh1t out of luck!!

Fanatec on the other hand are great with support. Every product I've sent off was handled with care and returned in better condition than it left. Sadly, when I say every product I've sent, that is nearly every Fanatec product I've owned...
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  2. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    I don't ask for another meal that's foolish and a rookie mistake I get my money back and cross that pace off the list haha only thing that better be lurking in that BMW rim is a new diode that won't burn out

See the problem is no matter what people say the g27 is a tank may be cheap may be noisey but it sure was hearty lol
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Didn't stay on long needed dinner. But didn't have any crashes.
    Nah @Sun Levi you go for it, as I said before best if I just sit out the rest of this season me thinks.
  4. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Let's have another go next week then. Just roll straight into that same server setup Drift used this week, should get close to a full room that way.
  5. RenZ

RenZ New Recruit

I am not 100% this week, you might be able to take mine if I had one.
  6. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    You can't give up buddy! Try new things.

Have you checked the logs of the PC? what is it doing? just a app crash? they are the most annoying ones... Have you also run a stress test on your CPU/MEM? not just memory. You want to check the CPU and MEM is talking to each other without errors.. Have you tried Prime95? It's great to check system stability, however of course it forces unreal stresses on your CPU and MEM... If you don't crash for a few hours without a blue screen your system solid! And is something else.

As annoying as it is and your probably already done most things, it will be the most stupidest thing that is causing it.. It could even be your USB for your steering wheel that's causing it.. Try it without your steering wheel, and use the keyboard.... Worse case is doing a vanilla install of Windows and AC without any mods. again sorry mate if you have done these things, i haven't been on for a while!

I hope I have given you some ideas! good luck mate! keep us updated!
  7. wookie_666

wookie_666 Rookie

The only problem I had was Mael and Grkinn Zampli and Drift did not finish when I posted results. Not sure if they had finished in that location.
    Anon666 likes this.
  8. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Thanks mate. I won't give up! Just hard to find the time for practise let alone troubleshooting at the moment! Cheers for the tips I will add some of those bits that I haven't tried to the list ;) I am pretty sure it's just AC crashing.

We had some issues with the net this week. There was some issue with the ISP earlier this week, then ongoing for us this week, apparently they did some line work recently after which it's common for customers to have problems apparently.. anyway I just changed the modem cable to the phone jack and the ISP call centre said our speeds picked up instantly. Maybe there's something in that (packet loss causing multiplayer to crash?) In hindsight out internet has seemed a bit slow for while now.

Thanks Anon I will try and check in again either after Monday nights race or the weekend before for another 'stress' test ;)
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    so we are happy for me to publish these results?
  10. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Yeah mate, go with it.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  12. Mael

Mael Professional

No! :cry:
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    oh it's not that bad...you are currently 19th...if you win a race, you will be up to 7th at best!!
  14. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Thanks to all who made it to the practice run last night. Sadly there is a problem with Salz either on our server or just in general. I know this is late notice, and I apologise to anyone who may have spend countless hours practicing, but from our experiences last night it seems that once you get more than a handful of people on the track it just becomes horribly unstable. So 24 on track will be a nightmare.

I quickly tested a few tracks last night and I will announce a replacement track asap. Sorry lads.
  15. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Well with fanatec giving the okay for a new wheel I am pleased but being Friday and no aus post over the weekend and fanatec preferring to use camel as their courier I will most likely be missing Monday's race..hopefully with the drop round and hopefully a descent finish at spa I can wrap up the season with a strong finish
    Anon666 likes this.
  16. ashcow

ashcow New Recruit

17. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Think I have Lippo, but not Mid-Ohio. I really liked a few tracks listed, but for these cars a little more room and a T1 that isn't too much of a nightmare is going to be helpful.

Estoril 1988 I liked - http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/estoril-1988.5682/, along with Sentul and Misano. Will have another look tonight but I think we will go with one of these.
  18. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

Estoril 1988 is up on the server now if anyone wants to try it
  19. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

@Anon666
    Fargonz and I have just been testing Estoril and we're seeing some issues similar to last night on the server. Connection quality dropping, pings rising and cars flying. Looks like it may be an issue with the server and not the track if its doing it at Estoril :(:poop::poop::poop::(
  20. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Craaaap!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.