[COMPLETE] ROOZ Season 3

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zampli

zampli Team Driver

fffffff game crashed on about lap20....
  2. zampli

zampli Team Driver

that grey car spinning that someone mentioned wouldve been me, game just stopped and had no idea what was going on, had to force stop the game
  3. wookie_666

wookie_666 Rookie

4. Sun Levi

Sun Levi Rookie

Thanks for the race guys! Really enjoyed that :thumbsup:

[​IMG]
    Ad2mny, Clevohead, Cherno and 10 others like this.
  5. zampli

zampli Team Driver

anon echoed my thoughts exactly serg, sounded like you were giving birth at one point???
    Anon666 likes this.
  6. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    just heard back from fanatec they want me to ship the wheel back first before they replace it :mad: so i will ship it today which i pay for and may only get 50% back.... and if they don't piss fart around i'll hopefully make the race but without any prac they didn't even take note of the other questions i had about wheel base noise and stripped screws so last straw if this replacement (who am i kidding they will patch this one) does the same thing they can shove it
  7. Pete

Pete Rookie

I am our for the next two races going on holidays for a bit. Going to be hard to leave new wheel and pedals behind :)
  8. RenZ

RenZ New Recruit

Thanks again guys, the starts were funny. I still wish I had finished 6th Anon :whistling:. I was surprised on the pace with 100KG onboard, I added a click of suspension and damping to compensate and she was all good. Less than 2s per lap slower.

See you guys around.
    Anon666, Sun Levi and Casper like this.
  9. zampli

zampli Team Driver

@Tovey_4saken i saw u jumping around earlier as well, before that weird incident with cyber
  10. Casper

Casper Rookie

Thanks for the race organisation @Anon666 .
    The racing has been really close and clean ( @Stiggy and @Cooper @Anon666 which I have also enjoyed immensely :thumbsup:
    Looking forward to the rest of the events
    Anon666 likes this.
  11. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Yeah that was very strange I have no idea what happened I was getting terrible screen tear in the corners though so maybe that was the cause for the crash? Massive frame drop.on my screen I was car length or so away then all of a sudden see a flash of his car and mine then teleported to the grass then crashed :/
  12. Mael

Mael Professional

To prove its not only AC with race start glitches :coffee:

Tovey_4saken and Sun Levi like this.
  13. ashcow

ashcow New Recruit

Your experience has scared me a little.
    I am "dressed" in fanatec gear from the wasteline up but desperately need a solution for my 10 year old G27 Pedals.
    Just not sure whether to put a loadcell mod into a G27 or splurge/risk getting the Clubsport V3 for the ends of my feet.
  14. wookie_666

wookie_666 Rookie

I have the GTeye brake spring upgrade in my G27, This is sufficient and a massive improvement over the stock pedal feel.
  15. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    I'll say this i am a very hard man to please :roflmao: specially if money is involved the fanatec gear is awesome IMO not 2 k awesome but good none the less and you would be very happy with it probably easily 4x more then me i am a sour bastard :p i'm the bloke who throws the plate back at the chef for a $50 chewy steak :laugh: the rim no doubt it's a defect they admit it themselves pedals yeah they are doing fine big change from g27's to be honest try a loadcell out on any pedals before you buy it's 100% different and you may not like how it feels not so much a standard irl car brake as a f1 door jam :coffee:
  16. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Have fun Pete. Keep an eye on the forums mate, got an announcement pretty soon about season 4!!

Results from last night, can you guys quickly check your positions. @wookie_666 was there a problem you mentioned last night??

Round 4:

1. Renz
    2. Cherno
    3. Sun Levi (racing for Koastr - Turtle Beach Team)
    4. Anon
    5. TheStig13
    6. Cooper
    7. Jamie Pyatt/Casper
    8. Pringles
    9. Fargonz
    10. Krunch
    11. Tovey
    12. Slasher
    13. Wookie
    14. Cyber
    15. Ashcow
    16. S_Close
    17. Pete C
    18. Luke King (racing for Rotor - Pagnian)
    19. Mael
    20. Grkinn
    21. Zampli (dsc)
    22. Drift (dsc)
    DNS - QC, Apeman, Steve Crossland, Rotor, Koastr, Troy, Joeninety
    Sun Levi likes this.
  17. Sun Levi

Sun Levi Rookie

I'd like to race next round if there's a spot :whistling: :p
    RenZ and Anon666 like this.
  18. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Duly noted. Not sure how @KoAStR went last night? Are you going to run next week old son??
  19. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    As for the starts boys, got a feeling the track and cars and some unstable pings may have been causing it. Rolling start worked a treat and we may run with that at Salz again if we continue to have problems - will test it Thurs night.
  20. ashcow

ashcow New Recruit

@wookie_666 - I have the Gteye...respect (said like AliG). I really like it but sick of cleaning the Potentiometer.

@Tovey_4saken - You are aware the chef spits on the returned steak. Beware of the what lurks inside the wheelbase housing!
    Anon666 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.