SEASON 10 ENTRY THREAD - PS4/5

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione PS4/5 Sunday Night' started by stucar17, Apr 30, 2023.

1. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    do the races finish after an hour or is it "x" number of laps?
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Track list is updated in OP
    garyw61 and maximuscatticus like this.
  3. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
  4. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    I have 3 questions after last nights race:
    1: mics on or off?
    2: are you supposed to redress after causing an incident?
    3: who has right of way, car on the track, or car exiting pit lane?
  5. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

In the private chat on a Sunday we do keep some mics on.
    Yes redress if you cause an accident. Protest if you think someone has over stepped the mark.
    Car on track has right of way until end of blend line then it track limits as usual
    maximuscatticus likes this.
  6. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Is there a way to save the entire replay? I've tried a couple of times but only got the last 4 minutes each time.
  7. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

@stucar17 do you know how to save full race
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    1. MICS, i have been more relaxed with this for this series... Normally we run with mics off but i have not enforced it as was looking for something a little more relaxed with the Sunday night league. Its normal practice that most of the guys turn off, certainly no abuse over the mic. If its something that is distracting then i would suggest to mute the chat..I know i mute myself until i might need to let someone know of blue flags etc.
    2. REDRESSING - YES ! if someone causes an accident and gains an advantage then YES, that driver is supposed to redress. In short, ROOZ driving standards are to apply. Drivers do have the opportunity to protest any incident as we have always done. End of the day, just because its Sunday night doesn't mean that we don't follow the driving standards expected on ROOZ.
    3. PIT EXIT - RIGHT OF WAY.... Cars on the race line have right of way. Cars exiting pit lane should remain in the pit exit lane until its safe to move out of it. If a driver moves out of the pit lane early, they will be responsible for any contact with a car on a normal race lap. Once a car exiting pit lane has gone past the pit exit lines, then normal racing rules will apply
    maximuscatticus likes this.
  9. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    @stucar17
    Given the option I'd give this reply a "love". I'll have a chat with you at some stage.
    stucar17 likes this.
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    so what you need to do is have a button mapped to "save replay" and any incident will be saved to your replay list in the game so you can reference if you have an issue.
    Given all the guys are long term ROOZers, and the fact the Sunday night is a little more relaxed, we haven't had too many issues. That said, we do still expect drivers to do the right thing by redreessing when required, making things like returning to track and pit exits safe.
    garyw61 and maximuscatticus like this.
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    guys, ive updated the track for the final race this sunday.

Shout out to everyone for the decent grid sizes this season... Would be great to get the extra 5 or 6 to make a full grid so talk it up !
    Huge thanks to bounty for his ladders, great job as usual.

Ive set up an entry thread on discord but will also set one up on here.... Looking to start the 23rd July in the Merc GT4, looking at adding ballast as well to even up the racing...
    Cheers Stu
    maximuscatticus, Anthonyb and garyw61 like this.