PGA Tour 2K21 Official RaceOnOz Society

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by JonoStan96, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Beats143

Beats143 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Beats143
    This is my local Golf Club. First attempt at making a course back in the Golf Club 2019 game. Learnt a lot as I did it. Being a game I had to do some funky stuff on some of the greens as it’s exact length of our holes and too easy with how far you can hit it in this game. Hope you all have a bit of fun. Plenty of birdies to be had with the odd tight challenge. Be careful on the 4th and 5th. And yes it really is this flat.
    JonoStan96 and Stew Wilson like this.
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Small update, the current season has reached the maximum amount of tournaments (55), so the last few events will begin on a Friday, which conveniently takes us all the way to 2K23’s release on October 14!
    I have 4 great courses lined up to finish, I hope to see you all on the leaderboard!
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  3. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    BCG Invitational
    16 - 22 Sep
    Course: SS’s Intrepid Fox
    Rounds: 4
    Par: 72
    Course Difficulty: 8/10: Certainly one of the more difficult courses in the game, perched and multi tiered greens, narrow fairways and sharp doglegs all combine to create a tough round of golf.
    Predicted Winning Score: -18

Intrepid Fox is a classic design from The Golf Club 2019, and most certainly one of the most difficult too. Japanese Maple Trees are in abundance to give the course a unique atmosphere, along with steep drops, glorious mountain views and a light mist. A famous course from the late SpeakingStones, will you survive his tests?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  4. JonoStan96

PSN ID
  5. Beats143

PSN ID
    Beats143
    Intrepid Fox was tough. Every second shot was a ball breaker. (Hahaha) 1st 2nd rounds pretty good. Then round 3 even par killed my chances. I see there is a Mt Panorama course coming up. Will have to go check that out.
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  6. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    BJ Memorial Classic
    23 -29 Sep
    Course: SS’s Monolith
    Par: 72
    Course Difficulty: 6/10: Not as narrow or undulating as the previous course, however some cliffs and fruit bowl greens will prove troublesome.

The rustic Monolith course is an amazing and unique course, albeit a poignant one, this is the final course designed by Brett Johansen (SpeakingStones) before his passing.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  7. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    King Of The Mountain
    30 Sep - 6 Oct
    Course: Mount Panorama Bathurst
    Par: 68
    Laps: 4
    Course Difficulty: 5/10: Not particularly tricky however some sprinkled fairway bunkers and some steeply elevated greens may prove troublesome.

And so for one of the most unique courses I’ve ever seen on 2K21, a full replica of the Mount Panorama circuit!
    [​IMG]
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  8. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    RaceOnOz Grand Finale
    7 - 13 Oct
    Course: Twisted Timber Falls
    Par: 73
    Course Difficulty: 7/10: Huge falls, winding fairways, and sprawled out water hazards combine to create a unique golfing challenge. Distance control will be the winner here.
    Predicted Winning Score: -25

Welcome to the final event for ROOZ Golf! After roughly 12 months of ball busting courses, frustration, swearing and ecstasy, we’ve finally reached the end. And it’s only fitting that we finish on one of the craziest fantasy courses ever created. No two holes are alike, each one presenting a unique challenge. Elevated greens, multi pathed holes, obstacles and blind tee shots, Twisted Timber Falls has it all. I hope you enjoy the final event of the season!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Beats143 and Kieran_B33 like this.
  9. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    My final rounds on 2K21
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  10. JonoStan96

PSN ID
  11. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Just putted the final hole on the final round of the final course of ROOZ PGA 2k21 golf. It's been fun, steep learning curve and definitely improved a lot. Would be keen to get 2k23 eventually when its on a good sale, just hard managing space on the PS5 as well though
  12. Beats143

PSN ID
    Beats143
    @JonoStan96 thanks for running all the tournaments Jono. Had a lot of emotional roller coasters along the way. Finished in the top 3 or 4 so happy with that. Watched about 75% of the new vid you posted. Not looking forward to going through all the set ups again and creating new character, new clubs, starting over with new swing change. Might wait a bit to get new game. I see you got glitch punted also. Was able to re start from where you were though. See ya out there eventually.
    Thanks again.
  13. Stew Wilson

Stew Wilson Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Stew_Wilson72
    Yeah, thanks Jono for the huge effort you put into this season for us. Really enjoyed it.
    I'm probably a wait and see on the next game as well
  14. boneslightning

boneslightning Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    BritzLightning55
    Anyone who wants to have a continuation of a hit on 2K21 as most of us havet got 2K23
    I've set up a mini society to play until Xmas.
    Join at Britz Drunk Giraffe Club.
  15. Rebort

Rebort Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    2K23 free game for Playstation Plus in August. Yippee