GT7 Gran Turismo 7 - General

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JonoStan96, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Is the redbull x2019 bugged? Tried doing the Le man's challenge mission. Car just loses control randomly in the middle of a straight. Also it spits out going into Mulsanne corner. Im thinking maybe it's bottoming out. But you can't raise the height. Tried making the springs harder. Had no effect. Lowering the wings didn't work either.

Saw some people have already completed that mission with that car. How'd you find it?
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @Viperzed was struggling with that in the past and I think figured out how to fix it. From memory, if you quit and re-enter sometimes it doesn't happen, and in that case it shouldn't happen for the rest of the race.
    Noxrai likes this.
  3. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Interesting. I'll give that a go tomorrow night
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    This glitch also occurs on the De Tomaso Mangusta
    Noxrai likes this.
  5. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Anyone managed to find a 22B yet? I'm assuming it would be a used car as it is not in Brand Central.
  6. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Not seen it yet, it is one I would buy as well.
  7. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    in the mean time the R32 is spectacular fun to drive, and a massive improvement from the GT5 version. :thumbsup:
    emmo46 likes this.
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I agree with the comments that GT7 is both beautiful and flawed. The graphics and the physics I am very happy with. The offline is good but the rewards are disheartening. I started off enthusiastically buying cars I really wanted, needed to use real cash to get some of the dearer ones. Plowed my way through the menu books and just did enough to get the Super licence, mostly bronze as I only wanted to do the minimum to achieve the goal. I managed a couple of golds first attempt and that was satisfying but had to work harder for some of the bronzes when I couldn't crack a bronze first go.
    Wondering what to do next I desired some more cars so started to grind the High Speed Ring Grp4 race for credits, that got diluted so that is a much longer grind now and I am getting tired of it despite absolutely loving the track.
    I decided to set some other goals to keep it interesting so thought I'd go for gold in The Sun Also Rises missions to get the Chapperal 2J. I easily Golded all but three, the damn drag race, spent a heap so far on mods to my R35 and still can't crack it, the drift challenge is a complete bust for me and I need the Red Bull to win the LeMans race, to get that I need to gold the S licence and part of that is gold at the 917 at Spa, I have only manage to complete two laps out of about 10 attempts and am still about 1.7 seconds off gold.
    I am now at the stage that I am completely frustrated and will stop playing for a while. I am sure glad I didn't splash out the $1K+ to get a PS5 yet. If and when they fix the online rooms I will be back and maybe buy the PS5 then.
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
    Xtr3meNZer, stucar17, Noxrai and 2 others like this.
  9. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    The Le Mans race is winnable in a Gr.3 I believe. The following strategy worked best for me:
    Lap 1 on RS
    Pit Lap 2, put on W, refuel
    Pit 2 laps later to put on IM
  10. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    In regards to the drag race. Have you bought NOS yet? It is your friend in the drag races. Tune it for max output. Make sure you have racing softs on for grippy fast start. Buy the big vroom vroom turbo. Profit?

That Spa licence literally took me hours and hours. Don't worry if you're not getting full laps in. It felt like every 20 attempts for me I'd finally get one clean lap in lol. Don't know how many times I lost it on the back straight going towards the final chicane.
  11. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I picked that up as part of the Nissan menu (I think), so will have a go with that this weekend!
    My little Evo VI Makinen Edition is my go to right now. Threw a few mods at it (no power mods yet) and a widebody kit...such good fun to throw around.
    I was also made aware that Brand Central is only cars from 2001 onwards, so the 22B must either be a used car, or a legends car. I wonder what the price tag will be!!
    KoAStR likes this.
  12. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Also the base setup for the redbull x2019 is unstable as all buggery at the moment. Unusable at the Le Man's challenge. I eventually found this tune that makes the car far more stable. It seems the damping ratios are the magic pill for it. Feel free to use it. I spent way too much time trying do this challenge with this car.
    [​IMG]
  13. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    100M credits!!!, I'm 73, how could I possibly get to 100M credits with the rewards on offer?
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I only have the Audi R8 LMS from the licences and went in cold with only the tyres it came with, I got lapped:(. The winning cars were group1.
    I doubt I'm talented enough to pull off your strategy, I'll leave it until I get a Group1 sometime in the future, well done on winning it with a Grp3, good effort.
  16. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Rewards are getting upped too!
    emmo46 likes this.
  17. gtkingx

gtkingx Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    They're still pitiful in the scheme of car prices in the game. I don't really care about buying the expensive cars, looking at what's in the "Legend cars" thing I wouldn't drive them even if i did own them. But i want all the GR 3 and 4 cars and that will cost a fair chunk. Hopefully the Sport and lobby races start paying meaningful credits
    CaptainRisky21 and JonoStan96 like this.
  18. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Upped by100%. The payout for your time will be too low still I feel. But it's better than a slap in the face I guess
    CaptainRisky21 likes this.
  19. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Really enjoyed building up this little drift beast then taking it for a shred! How cool is the wide body mod on it?!
    The hydraulic handbrake and steering angle kit are welcome mods for drift builds too. Makes a big difference.
    [​IMG]

This is a little glimpse of some classic Goodwood action.
    [​IMG]
  20. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    Ok Seriously
    GT 7 IS its Banana splat
    Just Joined a room At Bathurst.
    Kath n Kim OMGOOOD WTF
    Update MY a—s
    Gt Sport and project cars and PC are stable
    Rolling Stones quote Just Waiting on a Friend.
    You cant always get what you want but if you try some times
    NAACS likes this.