GT7 Gran Turismo 7 - General

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JonoStan96, Jun 12, 2020.

1. gtkingx

gtkingx Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    Thanks, found a youtube clip of how someone did it, I guess my afternoon will be spent driving in little circles :D
    Xtr3meNZer likes this.
  2. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    Was the Wiley's Jeep mission in the first set originally on dirt tyres? It's on CH now and the best I got was within half a car length of the lead car!
    UrsineSaturn9 likes this.
  3. gtkingx

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    I would guess yes, it wasn't particularly difficult when I did it
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm about the same, just can't nail this one, it is almost full throttle all the way so there must be something I am missing in the lines I'm taking, I am trying to shorten the distance as much as possible by cutting as tight as I can on the two main corners but just can't get there.
  5. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Semi fixed my csl pedals. Tried adjusting the min/Max range of input through pc app. That didn't change gt7 phantom brakes. Cleaned my potentiometers. Did a complete software reinstall on both the wheel and pedals. Shat myself a bit because it looked like I initially made the phantom brake issue worse. It was recognising a 50% input :eek:!

I then reset the min/Max range again and boom issues are fixed! Still a little jumpy on both the brake and accelerator but at least it's usable now.

Been enjoying gt7 thus far. The chase the rabbit races are kinda annoying. I'd love grid starts. I'd lower my pp value so could have a close hard fought race with the ai. But since 1st - 3rd start so far up the road and you only get 2 to 3 laps. You kind of need a strong car so you can rush pass the brain dead ai just to catch up to the guys in the podium positions so can continue the campaign.
  6. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    I aim for about 20 to 50 PP over the recommended and seem to be ok, given the snap sideways action that happens at random. Thinking of doing what Saturn mentioned, add the wing and apply downforce and see what happens.
    Noxrai likes this.
  7. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Yeah a big Wang helps and I've been buying a full customised LSD and up the initial torque setting. It makes the car understeery and less prone to the big oversteery tank slapperz
    Matthyus likes this.
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    The wind helped me gold the slipstream event but I also think it aided me in the Jeep mission as well, I noticed there are drivers with better times than me that are still on Silver, very much a bit of luck with these things.
  9. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Lol. American clubman cup 700 is a joke. Recommended PP 700. Got that and absolutely thrashed the others...
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  10. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    SO Over This GAAAME
    Spent all morning Completing the last 4 books went back an completed missed races the screen went blank. It came back on every thing I did this morning was gone. When it came back on it said that it was offline. Really is The Worst Gran Turismo out of The Series....
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    That Sux
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I had something similar occur. It happened when I returned to the game after suspending it with PS5 in rest mode. Like it didn't connect to the server correctly.
    Always close the game when putting the PS5/4 to sleep
    Xtr3meNZer and Easyprey007 like this.
  13. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx

Quick 10 lap race at Suzuka with changing weather @ night, AI on hardest diffioulty not good but im not much better at times.
    NAACS, Peersy and stucar17 like this.
  14. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I've enjoyed it so far, have to say the graphics are 20/10...the best in the business..... down side for me is the physics still when compared to the other platforms, but it sucks you in so well with the challenges... Thats it upside, so many things to do the time just flies by.
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm enjoying the physics generally, the GRP4 Supra is fantastic.
    Xtr3meNZer likes this.
  16. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Great drive @Darko and fantastic come back. That's the first gt7 race I've seen. After watching this video, it is evident to me that weather and time of day changes are a welcome return. Thanks for posting.
  17. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2022
    Noxrai, Xtr3meNZer and dn.orr83 like this.
  18. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
  19. gtkingx

PSN ID
    gtkingx
  20. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    the notes have only this for lobbies:
    2. Lobby
    - Fixed an issue wherein some Assist Settings, such as Auto-Drive, were able to be changed or saved even when 'Limit Driving Options' was set to 'Prohibited.'

That's a step in the right direction for the league, but lots more steps to take
    Easyprey007 and Rangeraus like this.