PGA Tour 2K21 Official RaceOnOz Society

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by JonoStan96, Oct 17, 2021.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
  2. Beats143

Beats143 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Beats143
    Round 4 hole 10. Blah. Flag front leftish. I have hit it 3 steps over the back for 2. I then hit 4 Ob of the front edge for a maximum wipe out. Man that hurt. Enjoyed the challenge of the course but 3 bad shots in round 3 and 4 and all over red rover.
    nigegunz likes this.
  3. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    What did you end up with?
    I kept it mostly clean, with just over par for most of the rounds. Pretty happy with that considering the course.
  4. Beats143

PSN ID
    Beats143
    I think I finished 1 or 2 behind you with my 7 wasted shots on that hole :(
  5. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    OUCH...:(
    I think the worst hole I had was a quad bogey, the rest were the odd birdie or bogey with mostly par.
    Beats143 likes this.
  6. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Round 4 was brutal, but we limped home even par for the final round. Did anyone else find the hidden shortcut on Hole 18?
  7. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

not yet, but i did get a tad seasick when you went diving for Nessie on the 9th
  8. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Deutsche Meistershaft
    Feb 24 - Mar 2
    Course: Scarlet Inn
    Par: 72
    Rounds: 4
    Difficulty: 5/10 While it is a break from the rather brutal difficulty of the last 3 courses, Scarlett Inn will still offer a challenge, with narrow fairways, plenty of bunkers, undulating greens and a windy Round 3 will catch out the unprepared player.
    Predicted Winning Score: -30

Scarlett Inn is a wonderful fantasy design that takes place in the plush German countryside. This exciting layout will test your shot shaping skills, provide some excellent risk reward opportunities, and test your putting abilities. Plan your tee shots to maximise your chances of scoring low, course management and accuracy will be the winner here. Featuring many split fairways, dogleg holes and fun Par 5’s, this is a course you’ll want to play again and again.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  9. Beats143

PSN ID
    Beats143
    Can you guys do me a favour and go play Beatsglades Country club. It’s designed by me and it’s based on my local club Everglades Country Club. All distances are correct for the holes but I had to harden it up a bit for the game. I need 28 more people to play it to get it handicapped. Requires 300 games to get a course handicapped. It’s at 272. Would be much appreciated. Also let me know what you think. It’s challenging around the greens. Cheers
    Stew Wilson, Rebort and nigegunz like this.
  10. andrelli

andrelli Rookie Gold Member

11. andrelli

andrelli Rookie Gold Member

I will do it tonight or in the morning
    merzyblu and Beats143 like this.
  12. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Scarlet Inn Front 9

Hole 1: Par 5, 531m, HCP 15
    The opening hole is a spectacular down hill Par 5 that’s reachable in 2. Following a long drive, you’ll need to shape your second around the tree to reach the green, otherwise you can bail out left and leave an easy pitch shot across the water. 4 bunkers protect this green that slopes from back to front. A good birdie chance to start.
    [​IMG]

Hole 2: Par 4, 458m, HCP 3
    2 begins a series of holes featuring split fairways, a feature Scarlett Inn is famous for. The left side is the more desirable option as it leaves an easier angle into the uphill green. Make sure you club up enough for your approach as the green is enormous and long putts are just treacherous, as a noticeable hump in the middle of the green will wreak havoc on reads.
    [​IMG]

Hole 3: Par 4, 369m, HCP 11
    Another split fairway hole, this time the right side is the better option. Indecision off the tee will find the rough or even worse, the deep reeds in the middle of the fairway. Don’t go over the back whatever you do. One of the easier greens, this hole will reward players who approach this hole intelligently.
    [​IMG]

Hole 4: Par 5, 513m, HCP 17
    This dogleg left Par 5 lets the player loosen the shackles. Go for the long drive off the tee, as the approach to the green is all uphill. Avoid the small pond on the left at all costs, and a birdie should be yours. Pins at the front provide a definite eagle chance.
    [​IMG]

Hole 5: Par 3, 160m, HCP 5
    Nothing too fancy about this Par 3, knock down a short iron with a bit of backspin and use the slopes to your advantage. A tricky green to putt on though, par is a good score.
    [​IMG]

Hole 6, Par 4, 417m, HCP 1
    A narrow, downhill, dogleg left Par 4 that greatly rewards the long hitter. A short iron or even a wedge can be used to attack any pin on this green. Just don’t end up short or else you’ll be snorkelling for a bogey.
    [​IMG]

Hole 7: Par 4, 278m, HCP 13
    #7 is an exciting short Par 4. The landing area is generous for this looking to drive this green off the tee, but if you’re lacking in distance, laying up is the best option. The green is large and inviting - it’ll take a very poor shot to miss this green on your second.
    [​IMG]

Hole 8: Par 3: 129m, HCP 13
    A short Par 3 with numerous pin locations. Shots hooked left will end up in the water. Just aim for the middle of the green and let the slope do the work for you. A fun Par 3, go for birdie here or get left behind.
    [​IMG]

Hole 9: Par 4: 343m, HCP 7
    The front 9 ends with a short Par 4. There’s little benefit to carrying the bunkers on the right apart from bragging rights, so the best option is to aim left off the tee - you’ll still be attacking this green with a lob wedge. Don’t go over the back, or else you’ll face a certain bogey. This might be the most difficult green on the course, so make sure your approach is tight.
    [​IMG]
    Matthyus likes this.
  13. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Scarlett Inn Back 9

Hole 10: Par 4, 396m, HCP 10
    The inward nine at Scarlet Inn begins with an exciting sharp dogleg left Par 4. No matter your club choice off the tee, you’ll be left with a difficult uphill approach. The green is tricky, any putt outside gimme range will be a hard task.
    [​IMG]

Hole 11: Par 5, 518m, HCP 14
    It’s crucial you find the fairway off the tee here at 11. If you want to reach the green in 2, you’ll need to cut the dog leg with a draw off the tee, and the landing area is quite narrow indeed. The green with feather the ball through many different paths depending on your angle of approach, you just might end up with score better than you anticipated if you’re lucky.
    [​IMG]

Hole 12: Par 4, 292m, HCP 18
    A drivable Par 4 for only the longest hitters, the 12th provides probably the easiest birdie chance on the course. Avoid the bunkers and use the slopes on the green to setup an easy putt, just so long as you’re not above the hole.
    [​IMG]

Hole 13: Par 3, 182m, HCP 8
    A cool Par 3 that acts as a backdrop for a series of homes along the large pond. Otherwise this is a simple hole that should be attacked with a long iron, with the green sloping toward the pond.
    [​IMG]

Hole 14: Par 5, 532m, HCP 16
    Yet another split fairway hole, the choice is yours. Either way you’ll need a fairway wood to reach this green in two, and a dead on nailed shot to keep it on and in makeable range. The bunker fronting the green is also a hassle, make sure you clear it if you want a birdie.
    [​IMG]

Hole 15: Par 3, 113m, HCP 6
    A short Par 3 over water, the green is a mammoth, 60 metres deep! Just don’t hook it left and you’re home free.
    [​IMG]

Hole 16: Par 5, 475m, HCP 12
    A short Par 5, this is yet another split fairway. Bomb it past the trunked barrier and you’ll have a mid iron into this difficult to hit green. Make sure you carry the water or your dreams of a birdie will flush away.
    [​IMG]

Hole 17: Par 3, 164m, HCP 4
    A medium length Par 3 that provides plenty of challenges. Two deep and nasty bunkers protect the front of the large green, and putting can be a troublesome affair.
    [​IMG]

Hole 18: Par 4, 464m, HCP 2
    The finishing hole is a down hill dogleg right Par 4, with an uphill approach and a nice view of the clubhouse. The green is big, very big. The two tiered green provides many pin locations, but it is a gettable hole. Sink the putt, chow down on some schnitzel & bratwurst, und Auf Wiedersehen!
    [​IMG]
    Beats143 and Matthyus like this.
  14. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Beats143 likes this.
  15. Beats143

PSN ID
    Beats143
    Just tore it up mate. Unlucky on 15 hit flag and stayed out. Thanks for playing
  16. Rebort

Rebort Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    Played a round.

Nice.

17. JonoStan96

PSN ID
  18. Matthyus