New member - Aiko_mac

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Aiko_Mac, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Aiko_Mac

Aiko_Mac Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Aiko_mac
    Hello rooz!
    I have been a racing game player for many years now and I want to try and race better to improve my skills and have fun. In the past I have seen my older brother play racing games and I feel like I should be doing what he's doing. I would enjoy racing in either Assetto Corsa Competizione (ps4) and Gran Turismo Sport. I'm relatively new to this type of racing and I would like to race with other people.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    stucar17 likes this.
  3. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

hey mate! our ACC league which runs in a teams format is kicking off a new season in the next couple of weeks so check out the thread if you want in on the action (you do have to be a ROOZ gold member to access the threads, only10 bucks a year but well worth it)
    If you've been playing ACC then I'd highly recommend joining the league as it's a great bunch of guys (all the leagues are here at Rooz) & you'll learn a huge amount about driving techniques & car setups
    stucar17 likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Welcome! As you can see, we have what you are looking for.

It is now up to you where you want to dip your toe in.

I am sure the ACC guys can lay out a beginners path for you, but from my point of view (since I run the GT Sport side) it should hopefully be an easier start and we have a few newer guys for your to dice and learn with.

Whichever you decide, you will have an enjoyable time
    stucar17 likes this.